⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know they're horrible on defense. But I think they can get to not horrible with an addition or two, and more effort in the playoffs. But I could be wrong.
What players do you think they can add to raise their defense that high with harden Kyrie and KD on the floor? They're probably bad enough to be ranked 40th since the trade

I know they're horrible on defense. But I think they can get to not horrible with an addition or two, and more effort in the playoffs. But I could be wrong.

Who are these players though?

How you always remain so reasonable is a real feat.

They defense is getting worse and worse as the season goes but it's reasonable to think they make some drastic change?

What players do you think they can add to raise their defense that high with harden Kyrie and KD on the floor? They're probably bad enough to be ranked 40th since the trade
Hmm gotta get closer to the trade deadline and whatever deadline the league set for players to be playoff eligible after being bought-out to get a better idea.

Like Javale won't play any/much in the playoffs, but he would help them in the regular season.

Who are these players though?

They defense is getting worse and worse as the season goes but it's reasonable to think they make some drastic change?

You think it’s reasonable to assume LaMelo Ball is going to be a perennial all-star and then Brandon Ingram is better than Luka Doncic. You tell me.

Hmm gotta get closer to the trade deadline and whatever deadline the league set for players to be playoff eligible after being bought-out to get a better idea.

Like Javale won't play any/much in the playoffs, but he would help them in the regular season.
We go thru this every year tho :lol:. Buyout guys are typically garbage which is why they get bought out. But you still got dudes in here getting hype when a team picks up joe johnson Greg monroe or pau gasol off waivers. Last season might've been the greatest waiver class I've ever seen

We go thru this every year tho :lol:. Buyout guys are typically garbage which is why they get bought out. But you still got dudes in here getting hype when a team picks up joe johnson Greg monroe or pau gasol off waivers. Last season might've been the greatest waiver class I've ever seen
Keef was a big help in the playoffs in the bubble.

Just finished. Very entertaining.

Kyrie had 30 thru 3, Kawhi & PG letting Reggie & Batum eat almost all of that :lol: PG on Harden who’s been primarily looking to pass since he got there.

The Nets were much better defending the paint & glass in the 2nd half. Effort level night & day from the Wizards game. They made the clippers beat them with contested jumpers. On the other hand, I thought Kawhi in particular settled for the jumper way way too often.

They started off the game hunting Kyrie & then went away from it until they were down by 9 late :lol:

Clippers role player guards were awful :lol: Reggie & Lou. Timid. Luke barely played. Puts a ton of pressure on Batum to be great, which he was. He’ll have to continue to be, which he has been so far

Just finished. Very entertaining.

Kyrie had 30 thru 3, Kawhi & PG letting Reggie & Batum eat almost all of that :lol: PG on Harden who’s been primarily looking to pass since he got there.

The Nets were much better defending the paint & glass in the 2nd half. Effort level night & day from the Wizards game. They made the clippers beat them with contested jumpers. On the other hand, I thought Kawhi in particular settled for the jumper way way too often.

They started off the game hunting Kyrie & then went away from it until they were down by 9 late :lol:

Clippers role player guards were awful :lol: Reggie & Lou. Timid. Luke barely played. Puts a ton of pressure on Batum to be great, which he was. He’ll have to continue to be, which he has been so far
Felt like KD used his length real well vs Kawhi in the second half.

And KD had the easiest 28 point, 11-13 shooting night ever. :lol:

Detroit doesn't have much talent. Should've have moved their previous pick for a couple of future first rounders.

Yea I thought Blake had checked out a while ago & was just cashing checks until a change of scenery. He’s really just washed :smh:

Yeah nets will make it to finals, defense overrated, they’ll do enough to get by, Nobody in east can best them 4X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom