⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm old enough to remember when these two were on UPN. :lol:

when I was doing the googles for that video:
37103793_1774624059290245_3761068325275172864_o.jpg

UPN 13 was wild lol

I agree. I’m chalking it up to PG and him “cancelling each other out” since their numbers this season are so similar.

LeBron and AD both put up great numbers on one of the best teams in the league and playing together didn't cancel them out, I don't think it should cancel out for PG and Kawhi Leonard.

Courtside Karen.
1612286654732.png

Got me leaning on the side of antidope antidope in the "time is fake" argument.

If she's "25" then I'm "25" too and can still grow hair on my head. :emoji_triumph:
this shh from January 6th is a whole of level of this shh

got one dude demanding organic food.. got another asking to go to mexico to go on a work retreat

Every time I read one of those stories I just

1612287085376.gif

We agreeing with this?

White women are the most dangerous species on earth. I can’t say I’ve ever been in any type of relationship with one that ended rationally. They act so entitled and downright estranged.

I posted about this in the dating thread (I was fuzzy on the account because I actually found out later) but a Lil Karen who I had only known for a week or two memorized my passcode, got me drunk (maybe even drugged) and texted EVERY female in my messages (including our VP of HR) that I was talking to other yambs ON NEW YEARS DAY, deleted said messages and acted like nothing happened when she drove me home after. Straight evil.

She’s living her regular life, still ******* any dude who will swipe right on here and I’m out here talking to lawyers about getting her, the folks she talked and plea deals to stay quiet.

I won’t say that I don’t love me a good white woman from time to time because that would be dishonest.

But they do suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom