⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear I haven’t seen Embiid play my Lakers in years lol

Like last time I remember him actually playing LA, Julius Randle was still here and he dropped a 47 burger on us.

Anyways tough matchup today, Biid gonna want revenge after getting humiliated by Washedsol last year. Simmons for all his offensive faults still one of the best Bron defenders I’ve seen. Tobias always goes off on LA.

Hope Playoff AD makes an appearance

how are kawhi and pg the only one on the team on the covid list? shouldn't the whole team (coaches, players, gm staff, etc) and the previous opponent be as well?

how are kawhi and pg the only one on the team on the covid list? shouldn't the whole team (coaches, players, gm staff, etc) and the previous opponent be as well?

You would think, but precedent doesn't suggest it. Just look at how it's been handled when other teams have had 2-3 players test positive.

This had me WEAK. :rofl:

5EA5EBF3-E014-476A-90C6-B63DE636F080.jpeg

You would think, but precedent doesn't suggest it. Just look at how it's been handled when other teams have had 2-3 players test positive.

They didn’t test positive. They’re isolating because they came in contact with someone who had COVID. Allegedly.

They didn’t test positive. They’re isolating because they came in contact with someone who had COVID. Allegedly.

I know. But other players who haven't tested positive were placed on the COVID list while their teammates and previous opponents have not right?

Last edited:
I know. But other players who haven't tested positive were been placed on the COVID list while their teammates and previous opponents have not right?

That is correct. So it would have to be someone that only PG and/or Kawhi came into contact with after the last game they played, which was the game on Sunday afternoon against OKC. It is a bit odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom