⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jazz top 3 in three point attempts and top 1 in three point makes

Untitled.jpg

He earned the distinction to be paid a supermax of 228. Ain’t no way jazz were going to keep him for 160

Utah was always going to have to overpay for he and Donovan. rudy was going to always get at least 190 which is the regular max
What makes Gobert that valuable compared to someone like Drummond

warriors gotta demote jordan cesspoole to the gleague. bruh can't defend, can't shoot, can't facilitate. dude just out there taking minutes from mike mulder

sucks they're stuck with his contract

What makes Gobert that valuable compared to someone like Drummond
Gobert is a regular season defensive system. He is again a big part of why they can spread the floor offensively to generate open looks with his dive ability

he played good enough to beat Denver in the playoffs. I think they have a good chance of actually being a team that can advance in the playoffs

Curious as to why enjoying listening to podcasts somehow translates to feeling/thinking someone else's opinion is more valid than your own? Why does it have to be that?

Legit question.

For the record, the basketball podcasts I listen to are generally interview form. I would say Gil Arenas and Zach Lowe are the only people I consistently listen to that don't always have guests.

I prefer hearing stories and/or learning more about the history of the game.
im talking about the people who arent pro athletes, former coaches and players.

Oubre’s play is just so so awful out there. He’s trying hard but damn.

Also Wiggins and Steph both had 10 in the first, Kerr sits them both most of the second wtf?

Gobert is a regular season defensive system. He is again a big part of why they can spread the floor offensively to generate open looks with his dive ability

he played good enough to beat Denver in the playoffs. I think they have a good chance of actually being a team that can advance in the playoffs
Rim protection
I don’t think Goober is trash. I’m just not giving him 228 of them thangz to set/break the C market lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom