⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
EsN-WypW4AQDz2d

He missed.
Does he know its called free throws not three throws

You really have to ignore so many red flags to think the nets will win a championship this year let alone make the finals. Not saying this single regular season game is the ultimate but it demonstrates all their weaknesses

Decent half. Watching Marcus Smart jack up terrible shots when the team is undermanned makes me want to gauge my eyes out though.

I said this to you last year during the Bubble but him shooting 35% on damn near 7 attempts was fools gold for yall. I will always hate his shot selection, even when he is making shots. I don't know man, I get your frustration with him.

Who has the gif with the kid that does endless between the leg dribbles on his defender?

Love how DLo rewards his guys after they make a good defensive play...even better when he's facilitating and hitting shots. I'll take this version.

Myrie doesn't even pretend to try and facilitate for others. All he sees is a green light once he touches the ball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom