⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I don't watch enough Bucks games but it seems like Holiday has just been okay, not great. Seems like a high-level role player but not the type of guy who would put a team over the top for a championship. Certainly not worth everything they gave up for him.

the rockets are pretty sorry.

Its ard keeping up with 2 games. Pretty crazy to see Agustine and KD on the same court after all this time

Maybe I don't watch enough Bucks games but it seems like Holiday has just been okay, not great. Seems like a high-level role player but not the type of guy who would put a team over the top for a championship. Certainly not worth everything they gave up for him.
I mean he is relatively older and prob past his prime

KD is so cold. Best true player in the game imo. Who needs to pass when you can shoot lights out from anywhere... with nice handles to create space.

KD is a 29/8/4/1/1 on 48/35/86 splits playoff performer but dudes want to act like he turns into a pumpkin once mid-April comes around. The Alt Right of NBA fans :smh: That GSW run really hurt a lot of folks.
Not today satan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom