⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lakers being up by 20 at the end of every 3rd quarter doing wonders for my movie game. From the schedule looks like MIL next week will be the next time they're actually challenged.

You guys were telling me he's good to go to replace Seth! Christ
Maybe he could in a few years. I dunno. Some draft people were billing him as an absolutely elite shooter. If he actually is something like that, he should be able to play despite his size. Especially with Luka as a jumbo ball handler. It’s not like you’d be pairing him with another small guard.

LOL @ KD

Untitled.jpg

#34 WIlliams for the Thunder hoopin, he gotta be from Dallas was that dumbass "the butt" aka the 4C mullet haircut.

Grinch Kobes just checked into the game?

Moses Brown, I'll put some respect on his name, with the Grinch Kobes. Got totally thrown into the 1st row on that free throw rebound by Morris

Quinn Cook just hugged and kinda bro kissed Schroeder. Violation. I

Moses Brown, I'll put some respect on his name, with the Grinch Kobes. Got totally thrown into the 1st row on that free throw rebound by Morris

Part of me wonders if you're making up all these players you've been talking about the past page. I haven't heard of a single one :lol:

They might as well send kyrie nah to Cleveland. Or Philly. He really is a preppy iverson.

Wait, why it's Zion not playing?

Part of me wonders if you're making up all these players you've been talking about the past page. I haven't heard of a single one :lol:
Me neither.

Every time somebody checks in I gotta pull the nba app up and go look them up.

Poku with the block on THT, he dunked on him earlier too

Timberwolves lead going into the fourth quarter.

Now Memphis is outscoring Minnesota 28-10 in the 4th, with 3:29 left. Wolves down 8.

Edwards plays only 17 minutes: 2 pts (1-6 FG), 3 reb, 1 ast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom