⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
This post gon sound mad buc em ish but **** it.

What’s the wildest **** Kyrie could do and get away with?

Cause I think he can get away with damn near anything and people would defend it with some combo of mental health, wokeness and player empowerment reasoning.

Cause I think he can get away with damn near anything and people would defend it with some combo of mental health, wokeness and player empowerment reasoning.
tenor.gif

I’m taking PTO on my birthday too, Myrie

EYE personally don’t care if Myrie burns sage, goes off the grid, etc but the optics of completely disappearing without talking to your employer then having video footage of you at a large, maskless birthday party pop up is not a good look at all (if that is in fact what really happened).

Having said that, throughout my career I have had my fair share of both questionable remote and “sick” days so I’m not going to pass judgement on the next man for that.

I just avoid being filmed and did not attend a gathering during a global pandemic :lol:

Kyrie's work off the court is great. Donating money to organizations, giving his time, starting conversations, etc. It's more than a lot of people do.

I also don't think it should absolve him of something like going to a large, maskless gathering.

Hayward is one of the most efficient and consistent players in the league. Scores within the flow of the offense. Sound investment by MJ.

When will Nurse start Boucher? I understand he’s not the most physical, but Len and Baynes give you absolutely nothing.
He should, hes better than both but he gotta work on staying outta foul trouble.

****, tough break again for Siakam. Playing better last few games. triple double, wouldnt call him trash.

The raptors are garbage. Not gonna wait any longer to accept it. 2-8 is 2-8. Doesn't matter if you lose every game by 1 possession. They don't have the star power to repeat the regular season success of last year and their roster depth that helped them in the past is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom