⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being in the military we are mandated to get shots, vaccines, etc...., I knew something was up when this Vaccination wasn’t mandatory like everything else we have to do. In fact, it is voluntary and before anyone takes it they have to sign a waiver absolving the government and Moderna/Pfizer of any liability in the future. As soon as I saw that, I was like “nah, I’m going to sit this one out.” I mean in about 21 years I have never seen **** not be mandatory.
That "something" is the people in charge who don't even believe coronavirus is real

If I’m a player I’m not taking no vaccine. No telli Nt what effects it may have on your body.

I’m with Kyrie. Is it worth it?
I work on a COVID unit and I've refused the vaccine multiple times already, as well as a couple of colleagues.

I'll take the vaccine in the future but not at this moment due to personal reasons/beliefs which I won't share.

Though I'd encourage y'all to use your own discretion on whether or not you decide to take the vaccine.

Not saying their games are alike, but Zach’s smoothness and the way he glides out on the floor reminds a bit of prime B Roy.

trolling AD ???

Untitled.jpg

In Response to forcing the Sixers to dress an injured player to meet the 8 player minimum instead of outright cancelling the game yesterday. He ain’t wrong tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom