⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s trade time. Big players could be Warriors, Sixers in terms of actively looking for partners. Portland and Washington could be sellers, at least those teams want them to be. Siakam’s name has come up a lot.

What do people feel is realistic? I’m mostly interested in what the Warriors can get.

I don't think there is anything out there for the Warriors right now. Blazers and Wizards seem intent on keeping Lillard and Beal heading into the season.

It’s trade time. Big players could be Warriors, Sixers in terms of actively looking for partners. Portland and Washington could be sellers, at least those teams want them to be. Siakam’s name has come up a lot.

What do people feel is realistic? I’m mostly interested in what the Warriors can get.
Dame
-name redacted-
Spicy P

Christian Wood :nerd:

Her being on olympics coverage is cool and she'll be doing sunday night football stuff when the season starts. nbc sports doesn't have much though besides racing, golf, hockey, some soccer.

Her being on olympics coverage is cool and she'll be doing sunday night football stuff when the season starts. nbc sports doesn't have much though besides racing, golf, hockey, some soccer.
Heard she will be double-dipping and working the Amazon Thursday Night Football. There's Notre Dame football on Saturdays too.

IDK if she'll do SNF at all. She may end up hosting a show, but the sideline reporting belongs to Michelle Tafoya, for now. Now, TNF could be where they place her.

With NBC, Taylor also could be waiting in the on-deck circle to become the host of “Football Night in America,” when Mike Tirico moves to the full-time “Sunday Night Football” play-by-play position in the fall of 2022. It is not fully set that Taylor will replace Tirico, but it could be a potential fit. Taylor could also have a role on Notre Dame football this season.

With NBC and Amazon planning on partnering on Amazon Prime Video’s “Thursday Night Football,” when it begins in the fall of 2022, Taylor could be part of its exclusive broadcasts as a sideline reporter or a host. No deal is completed with Amazon, though sources say they like Taylor’s work.

I'd seriously try to get Ben and have him eventually replace Draymond in a year as the point-forward.

Unfortunately, the Warriors roster doesn't have much to offer other than Wiggins.

The salaries match up in trade machine to do a straight up swap. But Wiggins isn't on Ben's level to do a 1 for 1 imo.

And I'd be hesitant to throw in Wiseman. I think he can be really, really good someday.

So maybe the Dubs can get a 3rd team involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom