⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl:

"High Profile Blazer fans"

Fans really think these star players are running their own background checks on all potential hires when teams ask them who they like?? :lol::lol:

Followed most of Billups's career and his post-retirement career on the bench + in the media and it's the first time I'm hearing about these allegations from from 24 years ago. Legit never heard it brought up once during his playing days and when he was in the spotlight.

Dudes are being disingenuous as hell if they expect players to to be privy to all the behind the scenes information in the world when these teams are making personnel decisions imo >D

That 'high profile fans' stuff lets me know it's in bad faith as if players are supposed to know who these people are by default :lol:. That social media clout is really serious to some folks apparently

:rofl:

"High Profile Blazer fans"

These white people disgust me

1624749748813.png

They ever think maybe dudes don't want to get yelled at or take orders from a woman? And that's why Becky is having a harder time? I'm sure ownership is asking the players.

I know dudes were right when Lauren holtcamp even got the reffing job.

It's not devaluing women, but it's a high pressure situation with a lot of egos and pride, and women just can't talk to men the way we can in certain situations.

Will a female head coach be in the locker room right after the games when their dicks are out too?

I have no doubt a woman could be an excellent coach, no doubt. But there's more to it than just X's and O's and that's where I think the makes will always have the advantage.

This ain't Eddie.

They ever think maybe dudes don't want to get yelled at or take orders from a woman? And that's why Becky is having a harder time? I'm sure ownership is asking the players.

:lol: :smh:

She's not having a "harder time" at anything. There are people that have been assistants for decades and haven't made it past the first interview for a Head Coaching job

I like Becky, but its much easier being an assistant coach and players listening to u from that angle. Coaching isn’t only Xs and Os, gotta manage egos and the ups and downs of a long season. She’d be getting thrown into the fire with barely any experience. Maybe coach the G league first?

Cancel culture people just like the act of cancelling people, they usually don't actually care about what the crime the person did, they just like the opportunity to cancel.

cancel culture is a term made up by trump supporters and racist people who are upset that they cant freely be racist, homophobic, and sexist without consequences.

Was the Billups sex assault case getting brought up on social media when he was just a candidate for several NBA head coaching jobs or only after it was announced the Blazers were going to hire him?

So what’s Portland going to do to save face now? Hire who the media wants them hire? Tough position to be in. Theyll
probably end up going with MDA if this falls through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom