⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russ is right, can’t control assists but can control teammates boxing out for him and staying away from rebounds when yelling at them that they are his.

Only championships matter.... Except when one guy is being discussed and the all of a sudden the 8th seed matters.

Warriors please win, between Wizards-Sixers and Jazz-Warriors we'd have some random fun 8 vs 1s.

need Ja to will his team to victory tomorrow night so that we can celebrate him making the 8th seed.

JwhG.gif

I won't really care if GSW makes it either..only fools chase the 8th seed when you have your own pick. GSW has the Minny pick so maybe I can see it... But why not try & get two high lottery picks. Yall really about to let off spirited arguments and get worked over players making/not making the 8th seed. Couldn't be me.

legitimate question after watching that Lebron flop that got overturned from a charge to a blocking foul.

in the future, should refs be allowed to hand out technical fouls for those types of flops if they are overturned after a coach's challenge? clearly no contact yet Bron was holding his chin like he took a tiger uppercut from Sagat... sure, all teams have players that do it and it's become "part of the game" but why not attempt to curb it? took like 5 minutes for them to review it. NBA generating revenue based on that wasted time?

legitimate question after watching that Lebron flop that got overturned from a charge to a blocking foul.

in the future, should refs be allowed to hand out technical fouls for those types of flops if they are overturned after a coach's challenge? clearly no contact yet Bron was holding his chin like he took a tiger uppercut from Sagat... sure, all teams have players that do it and it's become "part of the game" but why not attempt to curb it? took like 5 minutes for them to review it. NBA generating revenue based on that wasted time?
remember when the league was supposedly fining guys to deter them from flopping :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom