⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
you rooting for your lakers and your suns
885DFF31-6787-4FF0-AACC-FAB1D244B2FD.jpeg

He is as am I. My Suns and Lakers.

Side note AD is lucky Bron mortgaged the future for him because he would’ve had a tough time winning a chip as the #1 guy. He disappears too much during games

How many players in the league have won a championship as the #1 guy?

LeBron, Kawhi, Steph and KD (If you consider a KD the number one guy on those Warriors teams). No one else in the league has done it. Not Giannis, not Harden.

The Lakers played like absolute trash and won somehow. Shout out to the Warriors, I think they'll give Utah everything they want in the first round series.

1. Probably the worst half of basketball we played all season, Caruso is the only reason you weren't down 20 at the half. I'm not opposed to starting Caruso alongside LeBron and bringing Dennis off the bench.

2. This cat Dennis wants a hundred million? You can't be -20 in the biggest game of the year

3. I've been saying this for weeks but the Lakers need to start Marc Gasol. Spacing is so much better when he's in the lineup as opposed to Drummond. If y'all notice, the game turned once AD2 went to the bench

Last edited:
“I’ll probably need an eye transplant in the offseason, but I’ll try to get through it for now.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom