⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not gonna lie... I like this play in tournament and if they shorten the season just to make it happen.... I’m for it
I think the play-in is a great idea despite players in their feelings. Every year there's contention in the 7-9 range and talk about how this team should be in the playoffs instead, now they get to prove it.

Mulder hit a non garbage time 3 :wow:

1621478889349.gif

That graphic, and not so much the stat, is disgusting and what’s wrong with sports. Yes it’s accurate but we can, and have, sliced numbers up a million different ways to prop up players.
I get what you mean with stats being sliced a million different ways BUT this is certainly different than a stat that would read “Player X is the quickest player in history to score 15pts, 4stls, 6rbs, and five 3’s in b2b games before his 50th game. Next closest player is Kevin Duckworth who did it in 74games”
In an ERA filled with made up stats, someone going 11-0 in Championship games isn’t that stat of call made up or “sliced”

Gonna be a long night for the Lakers when Curry starts cooking if they keep shooting like this. Gotta take advantage of these Chef-less minutes, which they haven’t done at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom