⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kwame gives me wild MAGA, pull yourself up from your bootstraps vibes. I bet racist white folks love this guy—mans sounds an awful lot like some of the token black folks you’d see on Fox News.

Attention seeking or not, a dude can only take so much **** from dudes he doesn’t **** with before he snaps.

Kwame has had it.

Ive never paid for a fight, but I’d pay to watch him hopefully beat down Matt Barnes.

thrrabody harden.jpg

If son video ain’t 4min or less, I just hit stop after a few seconds. All parties involved should handle this off da internets from now on. But that’s just me.

Dude been going on a tirade for days now, it was funny at first but dude clearly loving the attention & is extremely emotional over whatever is being said
The Breakfast Club HAD to be addressed though. Man put his whole family criminal history on blast. Charlamange kept saying you can google it, yet not one human was thinking to ever google it.

If this is how Beal is gonna look on that hamstring we need Indy to win. This team is nothing without his scoring

did Charlotte think they had another game after this? :lol: Indy was down 3 starters, and a 4th starter was a gametime decision. That was one of the most heartless gutless performances I’ve ever seen
TBH tho the Hornets over performed most of the year…Most ppl had em being bad this year, that was like what they were supposed to be last night

At this point, I am scared to comment on Kwame. I might be next on the Summer Jam screen. He definitely got time right now. Probably wont take a break until 2 weeks when the lawn gotta be mowed again and probably change the oil in the lawnmower and fo head and do his F150 while he at it. Half an afternoon right there
put some respect on his name
that dude is driving around in a DENALI
the most luxurious pickup truck u can buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom