⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've had really bad luck but I'm far from giving up. I think we'll get it together and get back on track.

I think they’ll be fine as long as Bron and AD are healthy and back in rhythm. That’s a big if. If healthy, I don’t see a team out West that can beat them.

If healthy, the Nets kill everyone :lol:

Jokic got the MVP like this -

92118CA1-DAE8-4A40-9B23-9484BE9FF649.gif

The Warriors versus the pelicans tonight is going to be a special Marvel comic book edition on espn2. Looks pretty cool

This Lakers team gotta me most talented 7 seed of all time.
Man, Bron is my GOAT (yours too) but that comment he made the oyher day saying he’ll never be the same again after the ankle sprain was way too much :lol:
those are the kind of comments that Lebron is making that gets him criticized a lot. the guy is just too proud that he always makes excuses to sound valid why he couldn't perform great and why the team is losing only because this time, the media is talking none of his nonsense excuse of it's his teammates fault.

Vanessa Bryant should be ashamed $300 for a hoodie :smh:

After they passed all these out to Celebs for free.
remember BBB ?

as far as passing the hoodies out to celebrities for free, that is pretty common that goes with everything as long as you are a celebrity, typically you get free stuff. common people like us have to buy them at a premium.

Vanessa Bryant should be ashamed $300 for a hoodie :smh:

After they passed all these out to Celebs for free.

It's Marketing 101.

1. They're going to generate buzz off of the outrageous price, similar to BBB or when Nipsey sold his mixtape for $100.

2. Celebrities, athletes and influencers will be seen wearing it which will drive sales

3. This is the only official Kobe gear going forward so everyone knows it will become a collector's item in the future

$300 for screen printed hoodies certainly isn't an egalitarian approach but it makes sense from a business perspective.

I understand celebrities get things for free but just based on Kobe/Gigi these would sell on their own. Starting at $300 just increases resell which would have already been high.

She wanted the bag from Nike but went to get it on her own. Hopefully she gives her mother some like Kobe intended.

Why is the Suns mascot a gorilla?

"For the record, this mischievous mascot was born quite by accident. A messenger for Eastern Onion, a singing telegram service, came to the Coliseum during a home game dressed as a gorilla. As he left, Coliseum security suggested he do a few dances underneath the basket during a timeout and the fans loved it."

:stoneface:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom