⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gabriel Deck should be available to make his Thunder debut tonight. IDK who he is or why he got 14 million to come over but hope he sucks.

The disrespect

I really have no clue what to make of Poku. He's tall and skilled, but he basically plays like he's 5'11". Doesn't really want to be around the basket at all unless he has a clear lane for a dunk. Not really going to do anything defensively.

Feel bad for my guy
sadjimjones.png

Is "REAL chance" a shot at the Pelicans? He got some burn and was definitely gunning in the ATL/BK losses
1619725046838.png

Is "REAL chance" a shot at the Pelicans? He got some burn and was definitely gunning in the ATL/BK losses
1619725046838.png

Might be, he just sounds down bad and adding the fact he doesn't care if he even gets burn or not is tough. Fam just wants to be on a roster longer than 10 days and he knows the slim chances he barely had are getting slimmer

yogi signed a couple of 10 days and got picked up the rest of the season. Should be some playoff checks too. He’ll even get those big minute games at the end of the year when everyone is resting. It all adds up

You’re right. Makes sense.

Side note - didn’t even know Clippers picked up Yogi for the rest of the season. Should have played some last night.

I think it’s Jokic and Nurkic who have country related beef.

Yup. Nurkic did this, during the 2019 Blazers/Nuggets playoff series too. I remember Jokic kinda brushing it off, but people on the internet were talking about it

They squashed it recently

I know Vuajic & Dragic was beefing heavy too.

Only time i watched drafr was when it was here in philly. Didnt really watch just more so attended to check it out

good time but ya i wont be tuning in ill watch some nba/mlb while playing some The Show

i see nick. nick. grinding and pulling a bregman

Any chance the Nuggs do us a solid and get caught slipping against the Raptors today?

Yeah, I don’t think so either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom