⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just threw $50 on Chris Paul to win MVP cause why not.

Wait till they interview LeBron and ask him who should win MVP or he posts an IG story... this whole thing is gonna go left. TNT is already talking about Jokic is in first place for MVP only because he's played in all the games...

nebygg8tgpv61.jpg

weirdest MVP race i ever remember

Steph getting a serious MVP push while hovering around a tenth seed, Prior to Injury people tried to make the James campaign a thing, Jokic has played phenomenal but even before Murray's injury this Nuggets squad was still pretty middle of the pack the majority of the season. Giannis has a chance to get the #1 seed again while putting up nearly identical numbers and not a soul has mentioned him.

This is the most unique race i've seen in awhile :lol:

Also how are we scoring this MVP & championship this year? is there an asterisk over these or does that criteria change based on who wins ??

I mean we've had no fans/20 percent capacity, No offseason, players/coaches missing large amounts of games due to covid protocols, No practice time, condensed schedules calling for more healthy scratches etc etc

Hate to be that guy but can’t love just blame his anxiety for that stunt he pulled last night?

Not trying to be disrespectful

weirdest MVP race i ever remember

Steph getting a serious MVP push while hovering around a tenth seed, Prior to Injury people tried to make the James campaign a thing, Jokic has played phenomenal but even before Murray's injury this Nuggets squad was still pretty middle of the pack the majority of the season. Giannis has a chance to get the #1 seed again while putting up nearly identical numbers and not a soul has mentioned him.

This is the most unique race i've seen in awhile :lol:

Also how are we scoring this MVP & championship this year? is there an asterisk over these or does that criteria change based on who wins ??

I mean we've had no fans/20 percent capacity, No offseason, players/coaches missing large amounts of games due to covid protocols, No practice time, condensed schedules calling for more healthy scratches etc etc
MVP is still Embiid, everyone just tryna find arguments to not give anything to players from “The Process”

I was with him until he said he doesn't cheat the game... he 100% does. When he doesn't have the ball he becomes a statue and he cheats on defense in numerous ways.

Yall have fun with this one. Its gonna go left soon.

This season has no business being asterisk laden.

CP3 has really impressed me tbh. He should get serious consideration for the award. That man was singlehandedly turned the Suns around.

My MVP award goes to Embiid, because of his performance for the year and where his team is at. I know, he's missed 18 games. But he's just been BETTER than Jokic. Giannis isn't getting any attention, because there's voter fatigue (yes, this is a thing and it does certainly exist). Steph is getting consideration, because you have to understand what he's doing with a 1/4th baked team, while having one of the greatest individual performances in NBA history. And LeBron has just missed more than a 1/4 of the season.

I think CP3 should not only get a nod for MVP, but actually get MVP.

I wouldn't have agreed with you until last night. He really is quietly having an MVP caliber year.

If Giannis doesn’t get it this year you gotta take the other ones back from him too.

How does this make any sense? Jordan should've won MVP those years Barkley, D. Robinson and Malone won. Hell, same could be said about LeBron. Voter fatigue is a real thing.

I wouldn't have agreed with you until last night. He really is quietly having an MVP caliber year.

How does this make any sense? Jordan should've won MVP those years Barkley, D. Robinson and Malone won. Hell, same could be said about LeBron. Voter fatigue is a real thing.
So we’ve become bored with his consistent greatness? What a shame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom