⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasnt awwsome the one that refused to pay the original NT NBA $150 bet
Yep. Damn near called my man friscostylez friscostylez a baby ***** and asked him to do something about it.
999911F8-55BF-48E5-A78A-46A24E405585.jpeg

2C1C8089-2ED9-4A71-90E0-F7F7392F7471.jpeg

C268353D-7697-47CB-87EE-CD5091C80AF4.jpeg

Gonna be interesting for the Nuggets financially going forward. Jokic and Murray already got paid and now they've got Gordon and MPJ is looking like a near max type player. Are they gonna pay everybody?

Ideally you’d give that quartet at least 2 runs to see what it is. Murray or Porter take another step & you’re right there. But you wasted this year & then Gordon & Porter are up after next year. Worst case you can move off of any of them if needed tho. All would have positive value at basically any cap figure.

Hopefully this year they learned a lesson in proper post-injury conditioning so they don’t waste next year too.

Did the Lannisters just say they always paid their debts and we saw they didn’t in the end? Someone remind me, it’s been a while since I did a rewatch.

I agree with you. I wasn’t speaking so much about how the teams came together and moreso about if it’ll be Luka and another guy or Luka and two or more guys. I guess what I was really getting at is will he win as THE guy or ONE OF the guys. Harden is what came to mind for the latter. Consistently 1st Team All-NBA, MVP, scoring champ, assists leader but couldn’t get it done as THE guy and now he’s with a Top 5 player and another AS (not even going to try to rank Myrie :lol:)

Not ragging on Harden either, it’s just extremely difficult to win a championship. So many things have to fall in-place and a lot of them occur years before you even win. The stars just have to align.
Hard to win as THE guy when your co star on a max contract keeps getting injured. Saying harden flat out couldn’t do it is being obtuse.

Hopefully Luka has better luck with his costar and overall roster construction.

Hard to win as THE guy when your co star on a max contract keeps getting injured. Saying harden flat out couldn’t do it is being obtuse.

Hopefully Luka has better luck with his costar and overall roster construction.
I’m not saying he flat out couldn’t do it or attempting to ignore the injuries because that would be dishonest. In fact, I give him respect because despite the adversity he still had a chance. However, as I said before, the stars have to align to win a championship and unfortunately they aligned for Golden State with Houston missing 27 straight 3s.

And I’m not putting that on Harden or saying “<Insert superstar> would have found a way!” I’m simply saying that he ran into a series of unfortunate of circumstances that prevented us from ever truly knowing if he could do it.

Also, to be fair,I’m not trying to knock him because I believe a similar argument could be made about KD and in his case, he made the choice to go to a loaded GSW whereas James was traded (I know BK was a preferred destination but he could have ended up in MIA or PHL as well).

The wild thing is the Hornets don’t even need Hayward that much going forward :lol: ...Bridges and a combo of the young role players been holding it down solid since he been out

I honestly forgot MAGA Paul George was out but it explains why Miles Bridges is shining.

:lol: at Portland being considered a legit contender. I know Dame is spazzing and they made the WCF two years ago but between injuries and other teams getting better, nah. At least 5 teams ahead of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom