⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t gatekeep wins though. You just called fox a looter when the wizards have one 1 more game

You stay on the "Lakers haven't played anybody"

Again stop lying, I said IF we (or Y'ALL) are going to celebrate a dude putting up numbers on a 9 game losing streak, or say it's a travesty that Beal missed out on stuff last year leading his squad to 20 wins, then I can post Brodie's achievements without some of y'all having a conniption. Just be consistent regardless of who you like or don't like as a player. Other ppl see it as well and call y'all out in it.

You stay on the "Lakers haven't played anybody"

Again stop lying, I said IF we (or Y'ALL) are going to celebrate a dude putting up numbers on a 9 game losing streak, or say it's a travesty that Beal missed out on stuff last year leading his squad to 20 wins, then I can post Brodie's achievements without some of y'all having a conniption. Just be consistent regardless of who you like or don't like as a player. Other ppl see it as well and call y'all out in it.

so you just admitted to gate keeping wins. Cool.

The crazy thing about this game is that people assume David Robinson was stat padding but this was a very close game going into the 4th quarter. Spurs were only up 2 going into the 4th quarter!

David Robinson was 100% stat padding.

It’s been talked about a few times over the years.

Did the Knicks get all these National TV games once we knew they were pretty decent or before the season?

Also it wasn’t a close game at all.
The Spurs’ method proved infuriating for purists: Robinson’s teammates began fouling Clippers players to get back on offense quicker, even though the Spurs were blowing out Los Angeles.
Robinson scored the Spurs’ first 18 points of the game. With 23 seconds left in the first quarter, Negele Knight became the first Spur not named Robinson to contribute to the score with his jumper. Robinson was 26 of 41 from the field, including splitting a pair of 3-point attempts.

In the second, third and fourth quarters, Robinson scored six, 19 and 28 points, respectively. With 1:33 left, he scored his 64th point with a free throw, and the Spurs’ lead increased to 101-80.

Am I tripping or did he say a whole lot of nothing :lol:

I wouldn’t say that, but he didn’t say anything that people who follow the NBA closely didn’t already know. Maybe casuals would find it insightful.

Reactions: HIM
He did say he was putting on a TNT analyst hat manny.png

Did the Knicks get all these National TV games once we knew they were pretty decent or before the season?
I think when the schedule came out we only had 1 nationally televised game.Pretty sure some of these were recently added.

I definitely think these games were added after the start of the season. I recall the Lakers v. somebody getting swapped out for the Knicks on ESPN a couple weeks ago so I wouldn't be surprised if their games replaced others too.

I also noticed an uptick in ESPN games recently. Is it because this time of year they'd usually air NBA playoff games but since that's been pushed back and they had a bunch of free slots open? Essentially just replacing what would traditionally be playoff games with regular season games? Based on what's available in the world of sports at the moment it's either that, beginning of the season MLB, more draft coverage or axe throwing :lol:

Been thinking and if some people in here feel that the Wizards being slightly better than last year, when the guy Russ got traded for didn’t even play, is reason to pop bottles, who am I to begrudge them? Do you.

BA4D868C-B065-434B-B4AD-C93E878270E0.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom