⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmfao as soon as Thigh Bull gets traded...

“Well he has potential but I was always worried about his fit in the playoffs with Ben. There’s no way we could’ve gotten away with 2 Non-shooters in the same lineup during the playoffs”
Still want Thybulle. But not willing to hold up the deal for him. Maxey “reportedly” held up the harden deal.

it’s one thing to have preferences but gotta be realistic. Rather Maxey over Thybulle get dealt but here we are

Yeah he's underappreciated. On a good deal, but up after this year. Someone will pay him.
True I guess it depends on if they’re giving up on the season or not. If they still want to try and get back in the mix I think they can’t trade him without a direct replacement.... good player though either way

My nuggets
1616688682207.png

If they trade Gordon and Never Google then its a win. The Spurs should take notes, sometimes you gotta blow it up. Treadmilling for the 7-8 seed year after year is pointless.
To be fair, Orlando had bottomed out this year. 4th most losses in the league. They were injured and were still losing when they got guys back. No point in having all of those salaries on the roster and you’re one of the worst teams in the league.

The Spurs just continue to keep their head above water:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom