⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
20210322_234346.jpg
Live action :wow:

I’m not going to lie...I was expecting a bad landing but he proved me wrong.

I like Aaron Gordon and all...

but imagine passing on all those opportunities over the years to cash in your chips for legit stars only to wait til you’re sub-.500 with no shot at winning your conference to pay a premium on a guy that might not be a third-best player on a contender.

Boston had "plenty of time" though

Da drought is over :pimp:

Had to get a win for coach Silas.

John wall shot the ball 30(!) times tonight. He shouldn’t have double the attempts of Christian Wood but whatever

I hope sterling brown comes back on a cheap deal. If not trade him, he can definitely help a team out.

Jae’Sean Tate = PJ that can play on offense

The Hawks been figuring out how to close games lately but no lead is safe with em, they been up at least 15 in every game and always trick it off :lol: :smh:

Well...blowing a lead against the clippers not as bad as blowing one against the Cavs like last month at least :lol:

Coincidence that this article/tweet comes out the day we have a Big Lonzo Thread? Can’t tell me NT doesn’t run the internet :nerd: @DCAllAfrican

Well ****, me too. I want 20 mil the next time I sign a contract too. This is fun.

What else do I want?

Vanta Black Lambo

Invisiblity cloak

Rick Sanchez portal gun

Hmm, I also want a a bad coke bottle jawn with firm full tiddies, pretty teeth and 850 credit. And her own crib so even though she may be the perfect possible woman to wife to build and grow with, I know she'll get annoying af sometimes, and I'll have to send her *** to the residence.

Well ****, me too. I want 20 mil the next time I sign a contract too. This is fun.

What else do I want?

Vanta Black Lambo

Invisiblity cloak

Rick Sanchez portal gun

Hmm, I also want a a bad coke bottle jawn with firm full tiddies, pretty teeth and 850 credit. And her own crib so even though she may be the perfect possible woman to wife to build and grow with, I know she'll get annoying af sometimes, and I'll have to send her *** to the residence.
I’m going to quote this post when Lonzo gets his $20MM+.

Moses Brown from the Thunder getting dunked on like someonr told him both players in the poster split royalties 50 / 50.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom