⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Folks sleep on how Jay Wright doesn’t recruit top players, he recruits based on fit/culture yet Villanova players as of late have been low key solid. Hart, Arcidiano, Paschall, White Donte, Bey, etc. Doesn’t get enough credit IMO but I’m admittelykind of a Nova Stan :lol:

If Steph Curry didn’t exist then yes. But he does.

Fixed.

Why is Khris Middleton from 2019-2020 not on there? 49.7% from the field rounds up to 50% and he shot 41.5% from 3 and 91.6% from the line while averaging 20.9 PPG. Makes me wonder who else they forget.
In this year’s MVP race Dame > Steph

31 points
holeup.png

In this year’s MVP race Dame > Steph

Stats are similar but Blazers roster is better than the Warriors and they are 3.5 games ahead of GSW therefore I would agree with you. Absolutely does not mean he’s a better player, though.

How did the bucks only score 31 points in a half? Giannis gonna be on the sideline spazzing like Steph soon.

Bucks are going to have to bench Giannis to get back in this game. Nurse could do it, no balls though.

Quarterback Steph :smokin

The Rockets really bout to lose to Wiseman and Paschall-less Warriors for their 18th straight. You hate to see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom