⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Armada Snell and Hill played over 40 mins n scored 3 pts combined :sick: , the wing position for the Hawks has gone to hell :smh:

Also don’t see how the dude they drafted this year fits, yo not ready at all n no mins for him...He not even a potential Collins replacement
Tried to tell y’all Haliburton was the perfect fit there in the draft thread. Folks didn’t want to hear it though :lol:

When is CJ getting back?

If there’s any star in the league in need of MOAR help right now, it’s Dame. He really has been doing some incredible work to have that Blazers team as far above .500 as they are.

Tried to tell y’all Haliburton was the perfect fit there in the draft thread. Folks didn’t want to hear it though :lol:
Yea at the very least you would think Okungwu shoulda been better than Bruno, but due to injury and not being ready he’s not...It’s nothing in his game that says he can play with Capela so it’s looking like yo a back up center at best in ATL which would be a trneondous waste of a top 10 pick, Mo Bamba type vibes :smh:

Yea at the very least you would think Okungwu shoulda been better than Bruno, but due to injury and not being ready he’s not...It’s nothing in his game that says he can play with Capela so it’s looking like yo a back up center at best in ATL which would be a trneondous waste of a top 10 pick, Mo Bamba type vibes :smh:
You might have been right about wiseman v Okongwu but I’ll give it another few years to marinate

regardless Phoenix or Atlanta should have taken Halliburton no brainer, I remember being like no way they don’t take him live during the draft lol

You might have been right about wiseman v Okongwu but I’ll give it another few years to marinate

regardless Phoenix or Atlanta should have taken Halliburton no brainer, I remember being like no way they don’t take him live during the draft lol
Yea can’t call it in the rookie year, but the supposed skills advantage Okongwu had in pre draft ain’t holding up once we actually seen em both play

N yea I’ve come around to thinkin the Hawks management dont know what they doing, gave em a chance cuz it’s a young group running things but they not it...Shoulda picked anybody but a back up center after trading for Capela n picking a center that’s in the rotation the year before as well, then they went and added moar front court players in free agency on top of it so the rookie can’t even play :smh: ...I said it before but it’s 2 years out before Trae requesting a trade to OKC or Dallas :lol:

I liked Okongwu a lot in the draft, so I’m definitely not giving up on him. Wasn’t a fan of the Bam comps he was getting though, which is why I was skeptical of all the talks about the Celtics trying to trade up for him. Assuming that a big is just going to develop the playmaking ability like Bam did never really made sense to me. Without the playmaking, he’s more like a higher ceiling Daniel Theis type. Good defensively but a little undersized. Can score but you’re not really running offense for him. I think he ends up being something in the middle when all is said and done.

Really didn’t get the fit for him in Atlanta though. Capela is legitimately good, and only 26. Knew that they had issues with Collins, but OO can’t replace his skill set and probably shouldn’t be playing PF unless he’s with a floor spacing 5.

Also, at least offensively, you can probably put any big with 4 limbs out there and Ice Tray will be able to get them buckets. Remember when they had that random dude playing center earlier this season and he was looking decent?

Dear Kimberly K,

Please stay away from Paul George. He’s not built for that sort of thing. It will end worse than what your sister did to Lamar Odom.

Thank you.

A Wary Clippers Fan.

those prostitutes should be banned from interacting with athletes. they are leeches.

Eh. There’s lots of gorgeous women in the world who come with a micro-fraction of the baggage the Kar-Jenners do. And some of them aren’t even created players.
(Not saying PG’s current fiancé falls into that category)

Eh. There’s lots of gorgeous women in the world who come with a micro-fraction of the baggage the Kar-Jenners do. And some of them aren’t even created players.
(Not saying PG’s current fiancé falls into that category)
they are just doing that for publicity stunt and money. the beauty category, I wouldn't even rate the Kardacraps among the beautiful. all about them is just lights, make-up and botox.

:lol: I wanna smash Kash Doll too :evil:

D0CF8BCB-E2D8-4C88-A67C-AD46221EA1F5.jpeg

I liked Okongwu a lot in the draft, so I’m definitely not giving up on him. Wasn’t a fan of the Bam comps he was getting though, which is why I was skeptical of all the talks about the Celtics trying to trade up for him. Assuming that a big is just going to develop the playmaking ability like Bam did never really made sense to me. Without the playmaking, he’s more like a higher ceiling Daniel Theis type. Good defensively but a little undersized. Can score but you’re not really running offense for him. I think he ends up being something in the middle when all is said and done.

Really didn’t get the fit for him in Atlanta though. Capela is legitimately good, and only 26. Knew that they had issues with Collins, but OO can’t replace his skill set and probably shouldn’t be playing PF unless he’s with a floor spacing 5.

Also, at least offensively, you can probably put any big with 4 limbs out there and Ice Tray will be able to get them buckets. Remember when they had that random dude playing center earlier this season and he was looking decent?
:lol: some dude named Knight, yo had like 20 one game and disappeared...But yea if you over 6’8 and can catch a lob that’s all you need to play center in the Hawks offense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom