⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
The adoption of "Everybody run to the 3 point line, including big men" by teams the last 5 years in an attempt to copy the goat shooter Steph has resulted in what the Nuggets did, yes. NBA coaches and teams all followed suit for the most part, and so that's what guys frequently do on the break now. Period. Like not just in the nba, in basketball in general. :lol: It's in most games now. It's common.

it was a team brain fart

Nah I’m not buying that. If on a 4-1 break and no one dives to the rim, you can’t just say “oh we forgot the score” when the wizards didn’t score for 2 minutes after making some FTs. I expect Denver to have more BBIQ than Earl Smith Jr

Nah I’m not buying that. If on a 4-1 break and no one dives to the rim, you can’t just say “oh we forgot the score” when the wizards didn’t score for 2 minutes after making some FTs. I expect Denver to have more BBIQ than Earl Smith Jr

you’re expecting MPJr, his shot selection and his overall world views to have a high BBIQ?

:rofl: Denver I don't think you blame Mike Malone for that one wavycrocket wavycrocket

This is why I'm not trippin about us losing 4 straight. It's a lot of teams (some healthy) struggling, underperforming. This is a weird year.

philadelphia 76ers basketball GIF by NBPA

cook it up my guy

they sleeping still

it was a team brain fart

Man these comments about MPJ not going to the basket, his up and down play, and the clip where Joker is showing him how to shoot a proper shot the next play after MPJ shot a bad shot, I feel a sense of continuous frustration from his play. It may have been better to have traded MPJ last summer and retain Grant while giving him the bigger role that he asked for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom