❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn it's Advertisement CUP time in England :smh:

I get so confused with these Cups :lol:

Last edited:
I wanted to watch the Bayern game but this ish looks like its being broadcasted through an empty roll of paper towel :smh:

Shouldn't have these struggles in 2015.

where are you watching?? im using the watchespn app and its full HD for me just like if it was on TV

Soooo Ox got hurt, Theo comes on for him and then gets hurt, and we're down 2-0 at half to Wednesday. Great, just great. Good thing it's just the Carling Cup.

Soooo Ox got hurt, Theo comes on for him and then gets hurt, and we're down 2-0 at half to Wednesday. Great, just great. Good thing it's just the Carling Cup.
Funniest thing about this is Wenger rushed Walcott on to the pitch and he didn't get to warm up lol classic Arsenal. But like I said before these dudes are Pansies, can't stand them.

At least Arsenal won't have to worry about this anymore, and can focus on becoming 3 time repeating champs of the Consolation Cup.

This is crazy, I know we have some youngins playing, but in the immortal words of Vince Lombardi...

WHAT THE HELL'S GOING ON OUT THERE!!!

Yea, I agree with everything you said and have been saying things along those lines for some time now. I find it odd that LvG who is such a hard-nose disciplinarian whose never had a problem benching players is still starting Rooney. I came up with the theory that it's United's upper level management who may be insisting he stays on the field for "marketing" purposes - you know, that "our proud Englishman" narrative.

What do you think? I think I'm reaching - I think it really is LvG and his stubbornness. But it's good to hear from you man, especially being from Manchester, you're right there in the fray of the dilemma. Now that the Knicks season is back on and you'll be coming back drop in here bro!

Maybe it is a reach but hey nothing surprises me anymore, a couple of my pessimistic United friends think Rooney has a stipulation in his contract that he has to play every game ha!

I'll be in here and the Knicks thread, where I'll most likely be shredding tears again!

Yo where can I watch the Arsenal game? Being doesn't have it on...
it is on Bein. Check your Spanish Bein channel, that's where I'm watching it through my laptop now. Carling cup matches are exclusive to bein

Last edited:
Glad to see the Gunners getting their own MK Dons moment :lol: :smokin

It's getting to that point where it's a surprise when Chelsea actually wins a match :lol:

Last edited:
Glad we'll be out of it, useless extra games to an already crowded schedule anyways. Ain't too mad we're losing to Wednesday, we basically rotated the entire squad with a bunch of 21's and under but still surprising. More mad because of this damn competition, OX gets hurt, has to bring in Theo in much earlier which I'd bet Wenger was planning on not even using him and of course gets hurt, sigh. We're already thin in the front with Ramsey out, it'll be detrimental to lose Theo or ox for a long period so early

Last edited:
Baba Rahman played a good game today but Mou took him off for Kenedy and got Ramires at LB.

That's weird. 'bout to take this L to Stokelona...

9 senior squad internationals though 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Wenger and his coat lol. Even though I've seen him wearing coats every time he puts one on it looks like the first time he's ever had to put on a coat before lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom