❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Live image of Pep's plane coming to Manchester...

CaiaEdwXEAATFBb.jpg

Last edited:
At least Aguero gets to add to his tally and I get to see the young man Celina get a nice assist...this day still ******* sucks though obviously

Last edited:
Squawka Football ‏@Squawka 2m2 minutes ago
Sergio Agüero has now scored 37 goals in his last 33 Premier League games at the Etihad.

Just checked their schedule and after that Arsenal game next week,they have a very winnable run of games until at least mid April when they face the Hammers...

If they manage not to drop too many points during that time,they might just have a very comfortable lead atop of the table around the final weeks

Iono fam. Our current run of games were supposed to be pretty easy for us, and we dropped the ball time and time again so far this year

Liverpool (one hell of a game, but should have been our win in the end)
Stoke
Chelsea (a team of no real threat this year, and we should have taken advantage to win that fixture)
Southampton (I mean, what the ****. Really?)

We could have at least came out with 6 points

And now we have Bournemouth who we NEED to beat before taking on Leicester... And then splitting our weeks up with Barcelona soon :x

I don't want to take anything away from Liverpool, because they played one hell of a game, but we should have won that. Still. I really feel like that game was so important for us, and the draw just sucked the life out of us. And since, we haven't performed anywhere near the level we did before Christmas.

We have to beat Leicester. Not only because we need the points, but because SOMEONE has to slow Leicester down :smh:

That's what I was implying :lol:,Demichelis has been pretty bad as well
Demichelis is the epitome of why our defense sucks. Worse than Lescott when he was giving away goals. Only reason he's getting burn is Mangala and Kompany have been hurt so long.

Citeh always struggles when Kompany doesn't play.

That's something that will need to change going forward.

Citeh always struggles when Kompany doesn't play.

That's something that will need to change going forward.
He's not getting any younger too. We need to get used to life without him. Need to find another pairing with Otamendi. Might have to ride it out with Mangala unless Pep can bring in a quality CB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom