❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
New York Cosmos > Chelsea 

*It never ends with this lot 
roll.gif

@SkySportsNewsHQ: BREAKING: Steward at Stoke makes complaint to referee accusing Chelsea's Diego Costa of assault.

Last edited:
I dunno what happens after this :smh:

Campaign for the top 4 was in doubt before, it's pretty much over now. If we can beat Porto at home, we might win our CL group and get a favorable draw in the knockout stages (although last year we got PSG :lol:) and maybe make a run there.

season is over for us and it's only November :lol:

Last edited:
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN HIRE FORMER U.S. INTERNATIONAL WAGNER FROM BVB

English second-division side Huddersfield Town have appointed former Borussia Dortmund II coach and U.S. international David Wagner as their new manager.

Wagner, 44 replaces former Charlton manager and player Chris Powell who was sacked on Wednesday following Huddersfield 2-2 away draw with Reading. He was expected to join Liverpool’s coaching staff following ‘close friend’ Jürgen Klopp’s arrival as Liverpool manager. He was also best man at Klopp’s wedding.

It is understood Huddersfield academy Mark Lillis will be in charge for the teams Championship Saturday Derby fixture against Leeds, with Wagner taking the reins on Monday. He played for a number of clubs, including Eintracht Frankfurt, Mainz, (where he first got to know his big mate Klopp), and Schalke. One of his Schalke teammates, Thomas Dooley, like Wagner also a German-American, recommended Wagner to then-USMNT Coach Steve Sampson as a potential international. Wagner, born in Geinsheim am Rhein of an American father and German mother, went on to earn eight caps for the Americans. The former striker holds a UEFA Pro Licence from his first coaching job at Hoffenheim Under 17s.

Huddersfield chairman Dean Hoyle stated: “David’s football philosophy is directly in line with ours; he fits for what we need. It is a new departure for us. He will be head coach; he is the club’s first from outside the UK and Ireland and he brings a new approach and new ideas. He also added: In his own words, and as we hope will be seen in practice, his playing style echoes the one that has brought Borussia Dortmund such success over the last five years.”

The former Dortmund Under-23 boss quits after 4 years in charge, he helped the reserve side to promotion to the German third tier back in 2013, but they were relegated back in to the regionalised fourth tier last year.

I was crying when I saw Diego do that during the game :rofl:

What really makes me laugh about Diego is I don't even think he can speak English that well so I wonder what the hell guys think when he starts with them :lol:

Apparently Costa calls Terry el capitano cause he doesn't know how to pronounce his name :lol:

where do you guys buy your football related t-shirts not jerseys like unofficial t-shirts, i know that who are ya designs, and bumpypitch what else?

That steward just wants his 15 minutes. What a ******* idiot. How can you claim 'assault" he just picked the ball up :x

The least the steward could have done is follow through with the dive if he's gonna claim assault, dude didn't even fall 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I know the steward did report it to the ref.
Anyways, so far Chicharito has been a good investment for Leverkusen

REDS 'AGREE' PATO DEAL

Liverpool have agreed to sign Alexandre Pato in January, according to Corinthians president Roberto de Andrade, reports the Daily Star.

De Andrade has revealed that the deal is all-but done, while Italian outlet tuttomercato.web say the Brazilian will cost £14.3million.

"There is an agreement in principle with Liverpool for the transfer in the coming weeks,” he said. “Pato had long expressed a desire to return to Europe.

"Liverpool await, there are a few missing details, but Klopp will have a new reinforcement and for Pato the Premier League will be a new springboard."

Pato has been a target for Manchester United, Tottenham and West Ham in previous transfer windows.

If this is true, I like this move. Kloop is what Pato needs to redeem.

Last edited:
falcao and torres weren't really the same players after their injuries.

You might see some flashes of old torres, but it's now and then, not consistent to say he's the player he used to be. Falcao hasn't shown any of that imo.

From what I've read, Pato's having a good season with Sao Paulo as a winger.

He's only 26 as well...

Not a bad investment for liverpool if they can get him for cheap.

He's proven in europe and has found new form. I'm clueless as far as how they would implement him in their lineup.

Do liverpool need wingers?

falcao and torres weren't really the same players after their injuries.

You might see some flashes of old torres, but it's now and then, not consistent to say he's the player he used to be. Falcao hasn't shown any of that imo.

From what I've read, Pato's having a good season with Sao Paulo as a winger.

He's only 26 as well...

Not a bad investment for liverpool if they can get him for cheap.

He's proven in europe and has found new form. I'm clueless as far as how they would implement him in their lineup.

Do liverpool need wingers?

I do think they are in need of wide forwards, as they only really have Coutinho (who is better through the middle imo), Ibe, Firminio and Lallana and that is lacking in quality IMO. Ibe looks like he will be good in the future but Lallana has been pretty poor as has Firminio so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom