❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thankfully dude isn't Deschamps,can't be playing him in a defensive position after dropping all that money on him :lol: :x. There's no real true CDM on the squad but I'd like to see Fosu/Morgan and Blind get the chance when we need one.

Last edited:
But that's what Jose tends to do. Once he doesn't have a big lead, he makes all players play defensive to secure points. It's great in terms of getting points and winning the league, but it can ruin players who like more freedom to attack

Heck LVG's favored plan B is a better option at CDM :lol:,need Pogba's creativity and ability in the attack.

Speaking of plan B,Moyes needs to try to go 4 for 4 and take him off our hands as well :lol:

Last edited:
^

smh at this video

I really liked Mikel and I was really salty that he joined Chelsea and not United at that time 

Damn, Alaba turned down RM?

15uSgN.gif

^ Nah, Pepsi would be bet
He deserves better... hope it all works out for him. 

That track top is so clean... :smokin
I like how it's different from the traditional Adi jackets... with the 3-Stripes on the sleeves and whatnot. 

If the new ownership is as serious about investment in winning as reported, I like Everton under Koeman. He's proven to be a very very solid coach.

I hope this year's footy gear from Adidas is not a trend but something they will continue with regards to not applying the 3 stripes every where. Their stuff looks so much more tasteful than in year's past (except for that Madrid 3rd shirt).

Yess Moyes :pimp: :pimp:

A wild Zlatan appears :lol:

The FA just announced that he's actually suspended for Sundays opener because of 2 yellow cards he picked up in the Italian cup last season...since when did cards carry over countries?! :rofl: :stoneface:
Famb, your so excited that your calling Zlatan, Pogba and vice versa. Pogba is the one suspended.

*You're

Last edited:
They need to bring that on demand deal over the Atlantic sometime...

Mourinho on Januzaj: "He fits in my plans. That is why he is on loan at a PL club...If he doesn't fit in my plans, I don't care where he is going, I just send him to Borussia Dortmund where he didn't play one match."

View media item 2130984
Dude stays with the subtle shots at everyone :rofl:

Last edited:
View media item 803827
That Zlatan comment was about the pic :lol:

*Ok now I see it :lol:,didn't structure the post the best :wow:. Was definitely talking about Pogba
I'm in a fantasy league for cash, so I dumped Zlatan immediately after reading your post and was like "That frees me up with a ton of money to spend" only to google it shortly after and see that it was Pogba who was banned.

Last edited:
Does RM still have a buy back clause on Ozil?

If Ozil indeed doesn't want to stay I'll take a swap for James AND Isco

Last edited:
View media item 803827
That Zlatan comment was about the pic :lol:

*Ok now I see it :lol:,didn't structure the post the best :wow:. Was definitely talking about Pogba
I'm in a fantasy league for cash, so I dumped Zlatan immediately after reading your post and was like "That frees me up with a ton of money to spend" only to google it shortly after and see that it was Pogba who was banned.

:rofl: :rofl:, my bad bruh :lol:

Good thing it wasn't tonight when it locks your squad

If Ozil indeed doesn't want to stay I'll take a swap for James AND Isco

:rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:

Yes

Document leaks

Found that PDF from http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/real-madrid-mesut-ozil-buy-7240848

Should the Gunners decide to sell Ozil to any club from Spain, Madrid have a 48-hour option to buy him first, as long as they match the offer.

Staggeringly, if Arsenal sell Ozil to a different Spanish club for more than €50million, Madrid will be entitled to 33 per cent of any profit made on the deal.

The document also shows that the total cost of Arsenal's deal for Ozil could reach €50million.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom