❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a showing by Chile :wow:
Weren't people saying that they'd run away with it?
Didn't they just have the world's longest active unbeaten streak?
This was ridiculous to watch and Chile showed out, huge W, love every minute of it.
Low key hoping the same doesn't happen to the US when they play Argentina :x

Siete a cero :wow:

Wasn't expecting that at all. Levi's Stadium was pretty lit the opening half. :pimp:

Some Mexican fans were leaving by the 60th minute.

By the 85th minute there were chants of "Warriooooors," "USA" and "I Believe that we can win." Safe to say they talking about Tuesday's semi final in Houston. :lol:

Mexican women was taking no prisoners. Showed out just like the Colombiana's a couple weeks ago. :pimp:

Props to CONCACAF and CONMEBOL yall can have my money any time. Very thankful and definitely enjoyed the opportunity to attend a major tourney and watch world class soccer at home this past month. :pimp:

Last edited:
anyone at the mexico game today? i was there to witness el tri go down in flames people were leaving by the 4th goal :lol:

wow chile 
eek.gif

I saw 264 unread and knew the oompas were out. I didn't know the score either. I can say a lot or a little about it but I'll plead the fif on this one

****. I got people close to me endure a 7-0 loss and earlier this year I had to deal with my team getting destroyed by the Carolina Panthers. Sports can be cruel

**** was down right embarrassing... everytime chile got the ball close to the net it was going in. Chile played lights out and mexico played like trash...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom