❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I first seen the Vardy stuff I thought it was nonsense but I guess this is Wenger's way of getting goals cheap.

Last edited:
Gotze starting up top for this friendly.

I'm sure Sane gets in at one point 
glasses.gif

So is heggsy heggsy FC looking to cash in on Mahrez as well? :nerd:

Mou is close to signing Eric Bailly from Villarreal apparently according to reports from Spain,could be an unexpected,shrewd move if true...

As long as he doesn't get the Papy treatment :lol:

*hope Balague's not talking the piss :lol:

@GuillemBallague: United about to sign Eric Bailly for around €40m https://t.co/sddicTGtxk (via @diarioas)

Dude looked good during the last AFCON and Villareal had one of the best defenses in La Liga last year.

Last edited:
Well if it's true, thanks for everything Jamie. You're a legend, you deserve a statue and you helped massively towards our clubs greatest achievement and I ******* love you. But you're an idiot if you move to Arsenal and I wish you the worst. :D

Truly one of the more shocking transfers if this ends up being confirmed tomorrow as its been reported. This dude Wenger is probably the most unpredictable manager in the transfer market man :lol:

Arsenal will use him completely wrong and he will become ineffective, he suited us, he couldn't suit Arsenal any less.

Yes, I'm bitter. Yes, I'm gutted.

Well if it's true, thanks for everything Jamie. You're a legend, you deserve a statue and you helped massively towards our clubs greatest achievement and I ******* love you. But you're an idiot if you move to Arsenal and I wish you the worst. :D
Facts. Not sure why he would be foolish enough to join that squad for a few years worth of wages. Your team just won the league and will be heading into champions league.Stick it out. They've shown that they can go head to head with the best of them.

Vardy is the perfect no 9 for strong counter attacking squads,not sure if he's the best fit for Arsene's English tiki-taka lite possession based style...

Either way,should be interesting. I wonder what happens to Monsieur World class :nerd:

Last edited:
I had to look it up cause it was bothering me...The Hungarian keeper Gabor Kilary has been rocking sweatpants his whole career apparently

:rofl:

I know theres a few more keepers who prefer to rock sweatpants to shorts :lol:

Zlatan Ibrahimovic has been giving permission to leave the Sweden camp to sign for Manchester United. [mail] #MUFC

More like Zlatan gave them permission to continue without him :lol:

Last edited:
Atleti need a stud striker... Problem is there aren't that many much less available... I'd actually love to see Ibra at the Calderon. Imagine him leading the line for El Cholo... :smokin

There's been talk of them being interested in Cavani...don't know if P$G would let go of him without taking them to the cleaners though :lol:

Looks like everyone is running with the earlier reports out of Spain and he's trending worldwide already 
laugh.gif
,time to get more familiar...

The few times I've seen him play were mostly with the Elephants and he looked good at the AFCON but seeing Villareal highlights,I can see why they had one of the better defenses in the league. He looks to be a pretty strong and physical presence down the middle along with having pace. His playing style looks similar to Napoli's Koulibaly who the Gunners are interested in. Mou usually knows a solid defender when he see's one so guess I'll have to trust Bailly to become a key contributor. In any way, I like under the radar moves like that, sounding like a Mou signing under Chelsea
laugh.gif

I'm surprised no one's been interested in Mussachio who's also on Villareal. He looks to be one of the future starters for the Albi-celeste

Last edited:
Damb b. Bailly with 88 potential in FIFA :wow: :lol:

I'm pretty sure dude was out for the EL when Liverpool knocked them out which sucked.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom