❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like Nasri hasn't played in forever. I guess because even when he was playing he was coming off the bench. But he will be a help to that midfield if he comes back and is fully fit.

Nasri said he is about ready to play in the MLS.

City can ship his corpse to NYCFC

**** fox sport man. the man city tie is basically done but they put it on FS1 and atleti/psv on FS2 which is gonna be in **** quality and same for tomorrow. bayern vs juve on FS2 :stoneface: but barca gets FS1 even though that one's over too

I'm telling you Fox is the worst when it comes to football coverage. They had ****** coverage for the Premier league when they had it and crappy coverage for the Bundesliga,UCL and Europa league. And depending on where you live, your cable provider may not even have the channels available for you to watch all of their games. They should be barred from covering anymore football.

I'm telling you Fox is the worst when it comes to football coverage. They had ****** coverage for the Premier league when they had it and crappy coverage for the Bundesliga,UCL and Europa league. And depending on where you live, your cable provider may not even have the channels available for you to watch all of their games. They should be barred from covering anymore football.

I guess blame can be placed on the cable providers as well. But, considering ATT Uverse is the only provider to give FS2 in HD, Fox should know this and not put the better games on FS2 since most can't see them in HD. I saw a point brought up in a Time warner cable forum that the blame for FS2 not being HD on providers is the actual cable company's faults for not paying a little bit more $$ to provide us with the HD channel rather than SD. Cheap *** multi million dollar corporations :smh:

Fwiw my Dish package gets FS2 in HD... But no FS1 at all, I have to use my friends logins to stream FS Go [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Fox Sports really is the worst

I guess blame can be placed on the cable providers as well. But, considering ATT Uverse is the only provider to give FS2 in HD, Fox should know this and not put the better games on FS2 since most can't see them in HD. I saw a point brought up in a Time warner cable forum that the blame for FS2 not being HD on providers is the actual cable company's faults for not paying a little bit more $$ to provide us with the HD channel rather than SD. Cheap *** multi million dollar corporations :smh:

Dead *** pick up your phones before the match today and call your cable service provider and ***** like I'm about to do. Bein used to not be in HD and I'd ***** at cable vision. Not saying I alone made a difference but who knows if enough people do it might.

Bout to call right now because this is ridiculous.

Dead *** pick up your phones before the match today and call your cable service provider and ***** like I'm about to do. Bein used to not be in HD and I'd ***** at cable vision. Not saying I alone made a difference but who knows if enough people do it might.

Bout to call right now because this is ridiculous.

Agreed. We just switched from ATT to TWC last week so this not having FS2 in HD is a big pain in the ***. I have already filled out their complaint form online, but I will definitely be calling as well. The fact I can't watch Bayern vs Juve tomorrow in HD is killing me.

Lets get it City 
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom