❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is damn true.

I remember reading about SAF actually running drills for hours on end, on how to play when you're a goal down at the 75th, 80th, 85th and 90th minute. He drilled that winning, never say die mentality into players minds.

Furthermore, I remember in SAF's final season a tweet that Piers Morgan made which basically said, look at this man, his team has already won the league (only a few minutes left in the game), his team is up, and he's on the sideline barking orders demanding perfection, that's the difference.

And Piers was right, mentality plays such a huge role in the season. I don't think Wenger can inspire that kind of persistence anymore.

If there's even a glimmer of hope....

Simeone....

Throw the whole ******* brinks truck at him.

..... Yeah, right. :smh:
Dream those dreams, bro. I'm dreaming right next to you as the coaching discussion is happening. Simeone, Mou and Pep in the same league again would be fire :pimp:

For those who've seen Atletí play on a semi regular basis, what's their style of play. From what I've read, his tactics are more defensive, which doesn't fit with the players we have now

man arsenal should just go yolo and get LVG. he'll clear out all the dead weight for you guys and isn't afraid to spend. plus maybe he'll get you guys playing horny again :lol:

not srs

man arsenal should just go yolo and get LVG. he'll clear out all the dead weight for you guys and isn't afraid to spend. plus maybe he'll get you guys playing horny again
laugh.gif

not srs
lolwut

Simeone's sides play with an intensity and certain amount of heart/fortitude that Wenger could only dream of tbh. Theses dudes are running on 100% energy mode all game long and it never looks like they really tire :lol:

Last edited:
About damn time an actual Footy director was hired...kind of had enough of the suits taking care of the transfer policy. He did a pretty damn good job building up a resurgent Atletico into the kind of top team we now see. Hopefully he accepts :nerd:

Last edited:
About damn time an actual Footy director was hired...kind of had enough of the suits taking care of the transfer policy. He did a pretty damn good job building up a resurgent Atletico into the kind of top team we now see. Hopefully he accepts
nerd.gif
Yes and it looks like Mourinho is the one that wants Andrea Berta (two having a strong mutual relationship with Jorge Mendes) with him there at Manchester.

I'm starting to get the feeling LVG is just gonna call it quits at the end of the season. I feel like one of the reasons for the ridiculous amount of youngsters in the squad lately, besides injury(the average age against Watford was 23.something and Mata was the oldest at 27) is because he's working on his legacy. He's always been known for giving so many players,some greats even,their starts so it would be a fitting way of ending his career ushering in a whole new generation of reds.

Last edited:
Indeed, MSN's chemistry is scary good. It's crazy. They are aces of their national teams.

Great sub by Rayo Vallecano.

Joni Montiel came in. Two mins later, he scored a goal.

Damn harsh call man..

What why didn't Messi take that PK with a brace already? :lol:

Last edited:
West Ham star Dimitri Payet named Player of the Year at the 2016 London Football Awards

View media item 1937148
West Ham star Dimitri Payet has taken one of the top gongs at the 2016 London Football Awards after being named as the Premier League Player of the Year.

The Frenchman won the award, chosen by an expert panel of journalists, former players and representatives of London's 15 professional clubs, at a gala ceremony in Battersea on Thursday for his superb performances in his debut season in England.

Payet, who was signed by West Ham from Marseille last summer, has hit the ground running in the top flight since arriving from Ligue 1 and already has nine goals and eight assists in all competitions this season.

Such has been his form this term that Payet managed to pip Tottenham striker Harry Kane, Chelsea's stand-out player of the season Willian, Watford forward Odion Ighalo and Arsenal playmaker Mesut Ozil to the award.

Meanwhile, the Hammers were also recognised for their work in the community after winning the London Community Project of the Year award for their Moore Family Foundation Project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom