⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guendouzi just scored for Marseille and Saliba balling out. This day can't get any worse for Arsenal fans.
Kattwilliams Wreplay GIF - Kattwilliams Wreplay Talk**** GIFs

A ******* head scratcher. Saliba can’t get into the back of Holding, Chambers and Kola (who we’ve been trying to sell). Saliba has been holding it down consistently for 3 seasons. Guendouzi has his issues but he would absolutely add something to out midfield. The talent is there and he will only get better

Yup they were definitely whistling at Juve Stadium.

The board and Agnelli haven’t been right since they exchanged Danilo for Cancelo.

First half at Betis was uggglyyyy. A lot of yellows for Betis.

Seems Isco’s match last week was a bit of an anomaly. I wouldn’t mind seeing Hazard brought on for him to play a 10 role. We’re really missing Modric but how much longer can the club rely on him. Bale was anonymous.

Never count out by guys at Atalanta too.

Won’t win but will they’ll absolutely put pressure on clubs for top 4 again.
Was just about to mention it :lol:

They're also about to wrap up what should turn out to be a great transfer earlier

He's been one of the better holding mids in Holland for a few seasons now and bags a bunch of goals as well.

Can't wait to see him develop under Gasperini. Initially had them finishing 2nd in the league after Juve (when it looked like Ron was staying :lol:) but they've really got a decent chance to compete for the Scudetti this season

Ugly 3 points but I’ll take it. I’d like to see Hazard play the 10 with Vini and Benz. Isco is still washed. And Hazard and Benz were linking up nicely. Vini and Benz don’t have much chemistry together. And it’s not like they’ve had a shortage of minutes together.

Was just about to mention it :lol:

They're also about to wrap up what should turn out to be a great transfer earlier

He's been one of the better holding mids in Holland for a few seasons now and bags a bunch of goals as well.

Can't wait to see him develop under Gasperini. Initially had them finishing 2nd in the league after Juve (when it looked like Ron was staying :lol:) but they've really got a decent chance to compete for the Scudetti this season

IDK what Juve was thinking not trying to poach Gasperini and some of his players. They went with Pirlo instead.

I love their manager and how Atalanta run their organization. They remind me of when Porto were in their prime with recruitment and scouting.

This is what Juve put out on the field today…….

Jesus :lol:

1630188239581.png

I know the Alaba deal was laughed at but I wouldn’t be surprised if he starts over Nacho and winds up being one of our players with the most matches played if he stays healthy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom