⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
wait so arsenal are so bad they couldn't win an intentionally fixed match in their favor?

ha-smirk.gif

wouldn't it have made more sense to go for haaland this whole time and get mbappe on a free?

Haaland might not want to play with Mbappe or vice versa.

But I would have gone for Haaland with that money and shoved it in BVB’s face. Dared them to turn it down.

But the Mbappe and RM love affair has gone on for years. He’s the galáctico the public want.

Are they even doing anything over there at AFTV???

I feel like it’s at a point now where they’re too depressed to rant.

Tired.

Are they even doing anything over there at AFTV???

I feel like it’s at a point now where they’re too depressed to rant.

Tired.

this is probably worst case scenario for robbie. he needs them to be middle of the pack for top tier engagement and content. nobody wants to see complete depression or total jubilation from the arsenal fans if they're good

But I would have gone for Haaland with that money and shoved it in BVB’s face. Dared them to turn it down.

But the Mbappe and RM love affair has gone on for years. He’s the galáctico the public want.
that makes more sense to me to just wait since he's dead set on becoming a madrista

Ronaldo having to be convinced to not go to Man City and to remember his legacy is hilarious, shows what he really thinks and Man U fans eating it all up. Hilarious.

Seeing Arsenal suffer always brings me joy.

Also fitting who said don't look for morality in sports considering discussions in the last thread and who he supports.

Wait so this Mbappe deal might not get done?

So I may end up being right about Mbappe riding out the year at PSG.

RIGHT after being right about…

“no way CR7 goes to City, he’s a red devil for life”

Oh hell no dude, if this thing folds flyeed flyeed you’re changing your avy :lol: :lol:

Mbappe is the priority over Haaland for RM, he also becomes a lot cheaper next summer too.

If the Mbappe deal gets stuck in the mud, just do the deal Kounde, offer Sevilla 70 mill-up to his Release clause, have him do the medical in France.

wouldn't it have made more sense to go for haaland this whole time and get mbappe on a free?

that makes more sense to me to just wait since he's dead set on becoming a madrista

If PSG want it this way, I hope FloPe turns his nose up and walks away. Get Mbappe for free.

Go take all that money right now, intercept Haaland’s private jet, and get him in white for tomorrow.

Wait so this Mbappe deal might not get done?

So I may end up being right about Mbappe riding out the year at PSG.

RIGHT after being right about…

“no way CR7 goes to City, he’s a red devil for life”

Oh hell no dude, if this thing folds flyeed flyeed you’re changing your avy :lol: :lol:
EC8F8685-5985-4E21-B2E4-35567EAC9271.gif

Mbappe is the priority over Haaland for RM, he also becomes a lot cheaper next summer too.

If the Mbappe deal gets stuck in the mud, just do the deal Kounde, offer Sevilla 70 mill-up to his Release clause, have him do the medical in France.
i thought chelsea already locked up kounde
i can't keep up this summer

If PSG want it this way, I hope FloPe turns his nose up and walks away. Get Mbappe for free.

Go take all that money right now, intercept Haaland’s private jet, and get him in white for tomorrow.

No chance Mbappe and Haaland end up playing together tho.

They’re destined to be the next public Messi vs CR7.

Haaland is the better player(to me) but Mbappe is the bigger Galáctico. So of course Mbappe is Flo’s choice.

just a reminder that musiala is going to be a top 5 player in the world in the next couple years. the kid is special

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom