⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I played sunday league for a while but I was born with extremely bad depth perception , to the point of being a safety hazard if I were to be allowed to drive.

I was always the goalie and somehow we still had a positive W/L record before I retired. After repeatedly grabbing the air instead of an easy catch and instead getting blasted in the face or nuts, I had to call it quits after a while :lol:

Edit: One time there was a Club Brugge/Bruges guy on the other team and he was just effortlessly dominating everyone. Dude end up blasted me a shot at me with enough power to get me a concussion. Just a mild one but that’s when I called it quits.

Last edited:
Nahnahnahnah wtf is this? LEGENDS?! Nah, someone’s gotta lose their job for this one.
E82EF05A-B737-4F3A-B46B-C07CFB540E7F.jpeg

Remember back in the day when there would be diff threads for diff leagues.

Now it’s all-encompassing to the extent that fluid hips Sunday league talk technically is under the umbrella of footy and is acceptable.

Wasn’t this acceptable years ago until someone took a shot at psk/kimchi papa’s son and his youth league??:lol::lol::lol: After that it was no go for personal leagues.

From what I remember the shot wasn’t a low blow. Someone just said in passing that they don’t want to hear about psk’s youth leagues.

I somewhat enjoy peoples rec league talk. Especially the tall tales from fluid hips. :lol:Jk

Wasn’t this acceptable years ago until someone took a shot at psk/kimchi papa’s son and his youth league??:lol::lol::lol: After that it was no go for personal leagues.

From what I remember the shot wasn’t a low blow. Someone just said in passing that they don’t want to hear about psk’s youth leagues.

I somewhat enjoy peoples rec league talk. Especially the tall tales from fluid hips. :lol:Jk
No 🧢 in my rap :smokin

Damn someone said that psk. That’s kind of messed up :lol:

Nahnahnahnah wtf is this? LEGENDS?! Nah, someone’s gotta lose their job for this one.
E82EF05A-B737-4F3A-B46B-C07CFB540E7F.jpeg

I just skimmed through their legends page and it’s a mess. It has the likes of Jese and players who played for only one season there. It’s gotta be us getting trolled :lol:

Pre-season friendly between United and Liverpool in Bangkok tomorrow, if United can avoid getting ripped apart like in the two league fixtures last season it will be an improvement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom