⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't really argue against Dortmund's development of players, sure there been some busts, their hit rate is crazy. Been asking this for years at what point do you stop being a feeder club, actually try to win titles domestically and in Europe. They're just big Benfica right now.

WHATT....

POOL finally incorporating the teal and white trim? Finally, this would be dope. They’ve always had a history of boring basic *** kits.

They gotta replace the bird with the badge instead too.

yes, confirmed to have teal in the home shirt next season, the concept seems to be pretty close to what it could be. leaked info said it would be on the sleeve. I'm with it.

SmartSelect_20200318-152620_Chrome.jpg

I made this, something simple like this on the home kit would have been nice

Good...., just needs a little tinkering.

It’s a shame we’re never gonna see a purple or purple/gold trim from Adidas.....

but we’re seeing Adidas going Pink again for like the second time in 5 years. I don’t get it, and tiger print on top of that.....bleh

Ever since I mentioned Football Manager I’ve seen a bunch of tweets about it. Must be the boredom. I still don’t get it but heads up for y’all who are bored and want to give it a shot. Football a Manager is free, one week trial.

Prove me wrong :lol:

sonoftony sonoftony I was legitimately about to download it. I want to see hype, I want to understand it....(plus I’m bored out of my mind)

but its a computer game, so nope. Not doing it. Can’t stand computer games :lol:

my MacBook is for work only and my iPad Pro is for miscellaneous. How is this game so popular when they don’t even have it for iPad Pro’s SMH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom