⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ha thats a stretch but these last couple of games he's looked the best we've ever seen
he looks to be having fun out there and the way setien has this team passing it gives semedo so much space
he's been torching levante today

ha thats a stretch but these last couple of games he's looked the best we've ever seen
he looks to be having fun out there and the way setien has this team passing it gives semedo so much space
he's been torching levante today

Well that’s a joke, of course he’s not Dani Alves levels.....but I’m glad he’s playing better.

im telling yall now when dembele gets back it's gonna be a problem
quique is in love with dembouz already...need to see him back out there

Barça is turning into Portuguese FC..... Semedo, Trincão, Fati (IDC, what y’all say)

RM - No Portuguese players, even tho they always had them.

tsk, tsk, tsk

Nah, I think Vinicíus Junior is even more sick :lol:
srTYyZ1BjBtGU.gif

Been putting in good performances match after match

How is that planting the seeds for his exit? Some of y’all desperate for pep to leave

He's been snappy and petty with the press all season since 'Pool started looking like they'll run the table :lol:

It's been his MO once real adversity hits for years

it mostly has something to do with the questions he’s asked consistently in pressers too you’d get annoyed too. He was even snappy at times last few years with the English press winning or not it’s a constant with him
He’s stated a few times he’s not going anywhere unless he’s fired and he’d be fired under no circumstances.

Respect zinchenko for owning up to it. Always appreciated his work ethic
Ig Zinchenko: “I would like to apologise to the team and all City’s fans. No doubt it’s completely on me. It’s gonna be a very good lesson and I promise you that I’m going to work harder than ever before
@ManCity
” [zinchenko_96]

Respect zinchenko for owning up to it. Always appreciated his work ethic
Ig Zinchenko: “I would like to apologise to the team and all City’s fans. No doubt it’s completely on me. It’s gonna be a very good lesson and I promise you that I’m going to work harder than ever before
@ManCity
” [zinchenko_96]
De Bruyne2 got a bad deal on that second yellow imo. Soft, soft yellow but Mike Dean a Spurs supporting *****, so not surprised. Zinchenko shouldn't have to apologize.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom