⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rash now officially with his highest scoring senior campaign with half the season left :smokin

Can easily see him ending up with 25-30 goals in all comps which would be an awesome return at 22

*just got his 2nd

Zirxee wow! Freiburg don't deserve that.

I can't even imagine a moment like that. Zirkzee has to be on cloud 9. 18 years old and in his 2nd appearance for the club he scores a winner in the 92nd min. Real life FIFA career mode stuff. So dope:smokin

Serge Gnabry tearing it up for Bayern. Wish he was still with us but I'm happy for him
source.gif

This Juventus trident has apparently been putting in some serious work every time they play......Juve might be finally starting to figure someeee things out....about time Sarri play 3 attackers.

This Dybala goal was overshadowed by Ronaldo’s goal... :sick:

Ronnie’s in real time..

Dybala's goal was uncalled for, not many players would have tried to score off a volley from an aerial cross, that distance, and that tight of an angle. :sick:

Both goals assisted by whipped crosses from Alex Sandro's left foot :pimp:

Watching the game, Jordi was frustrating to watch, from complaining about small things to missing the clear goal. Suarez seems washed up as well. Ter Stegen was MOTM, if it wasn't for him, we'd have lost by at least four.

RM's Valverde really impressed me, I was happy to see him subbed out. Bale reminds me of a neutered dog on the field. Hate Zidane and his smug looking self. Even worse, I hate seeing Dracula's dumbass looking self always looking perplexed on the sidelines.

Arsenal are supposed to announce Arteta tomorrow and have him ready for the Everton game.

Tbh, I'm not too excited about this appointment. He doesn't have the experience of managing a club and he shouldn't be managing a club our size with the current problems we have. It's one thing to learn under Pep and help improve City, but at the end of the day, you're still under Pep's umbrella absorbing his ideas and working within his structure. You won't have that safety net at Arsenal

Arsenal are shambles at the moment and if the board don't support Arteta properly than he won't be here long. I feel like Arteta's philosophy would've been perfect for Arsenal a few years down the road when a more experienced manager is able to steady the ship and eventually move on to a progressive platform. These players need some serious coaching and training more than anything else at the moment and they need a firm hand to push them. I don't know if Arteta is that guy.
One thing is certain and its that no one wants to see him play Pep's style with Luiz and Sokratis.

Here's a thread on what Arteta brought to City. Apparently, he got credit for helping to improve Sterling. If he can bring some of those skills to our young players than we can see some progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom