Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Look at the parade for Flamengo after winning the Copa Libertadores

EKKshJsXYAAmd5X

Jorge Jesus has to be some type Saint by now. I still can’t believe he’s the manager.

Their league form has been up and down this season but I definitely agree thaf they built their squad with the CL in mind more than anything. Doubt they care much for domestic play at this point like Juve :lol:

They look better equipped to go deep for a change this year and wouldn't be surprised if they actually took out a blue blood this time around.

Crazy how Almiron has scored no goals since he's been at Newcastle :lol:

Can't remember the last MLS player to be considered a success in the Prem

His teammate Yedlin has been solid but think that might be the best case over the last few years

Something real fishy is going on surrounding this Pogba injury situation.

I told y’all fools to get rid of him in the summer :lol:

At least he’s still having fun during his time off, good Brazilian Portuguese accent :lol:

Last edited:
That’s cool... Madrid still gotta pony up. Not like we would stop him, so long as his valuation is met

I can't front this PSG team is spooky, I think they're actually built to win the CL this time

Came in here to say this. Don’t really feel great about now we match up against them. But tomorrow could be a very telling match for both squads. We’ll see how legit PSG are, and if RM really are a good enough squad to dethrone Barca in La Liga

It seems like Zidane will start Marcelo after resting hm over the weekend. I’m wondering if this match would have been more suited for Mendy’s pace and defensive ability against Mbappe though. I’m expecting Bale to start over Rodrygo. Thinking Valverde and Kroos will start too and Modric will come in around the 60-65th.

That’s cool... Madrid still gotta pony up. Not like we would stop him, so long as his valuation is met

This and with the rise of Valverde + Odegaard's developement I don't see them being all that willing to meet his valuation rn.

He just posted a training vid on IG earlier hinting at his return being soon so @Coupe It might have to find some new negative United stories soon :lol:

Lannisterinho's supposedly getting benched against Real today :nerd:

Brad Freidel, Tim Howard.
Dudes haven't played or been in important roles in the Prem in years though, was talking more recently

No outfield player comes to mind really

Mendy and Fede with the starts, as they should get. Calls like Isco getting the start shows what a manager is or isn’t made of. Big tactical decision. Expecting Isco to defend a lot on the right side and have a more free role supporting the midfield in attack. I actually like this because if it works out, on paper we have a significant advantage over them in the midfield. Instead of just trying to match their front line with 4-3-3s. Bale’s pace off the bench was match-changing last match, thinking we’ll see Hazard for Rodrygo too. And then Modric off the bench too :pimp:

It’s easy to judge a manager after a final score, but going into this I like how Zizou is deploying the troops. Let’s see if the turnaround is real, and if this side is made of the stuff champs are.

Zizou feeling himself and brought back the diamond, this will really good or bad

Not happy about no Mendy

Last edited:
Zizou feeling himself and brought back the diamond, this will really good or bad

Not happy about no Mendy

weird Marca has Mendy starting but yea I see Marcelo is. Expected him to after being given the rest over the weekend. Not a fan of this either especially with Bale out too. Only target is Benz for his crosses. Feel like it’s not a risk worth taking with how shaky he can be. The flip side is that he does tend to show up defensively a bit more for CL matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom