⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Coupé It Coupé It you were saying yesterday? :lol:

Felt legit as soon as I saw it yesterday with every major publication reporting the same thing in unison,sounded like a club briefing

Now gonna need Woody to get on the phone with Poch ASAP about taking over in this summer...:nerd:

Crazy how fast it all went to **** though,dudes played in the CL final for the first time 6 months ago...went downhill in record time but Poch is still the Spurs GOAT imo. They became a big boy club under him

Well my opinion had more to do with Levy’s cheap ***, more than anythung else. I never thought Levy would sack Poch and this early knowing he was €30 million euro asset. Very un-Levy like.. .you seen him turn down money before? :lol:

7A4F187F-CB18-419F-B8CC-13E0E56BC1DC.png

lol spurs fans don’t deserve this man.. but seriously tho united better put Oles *** in the DOF role and sign up poch.

Would love to see this. Ole can stay on in a recruitment capacity while Poch can finally build a squad and manage with a fat budget after all the years of overachieving under Levy's cheap ***.

Feel like after all he was able to get out of Spurs, we'd see a leveled up Poch at another top club where he wouldn't be hamstrung by lack of investment

Bruh if Mou actually signs up for Spuds, he'll have completed the unholy trifecta of Arsenal rivals. Chelsea, United, and Spuds. Unbelievable. Before today I didnt think Gunners could hate this man any more.

If he makes Emery cry on the field he'll redeem himself.

Ole replaced Mou. Spurs v United in a couple weeks, where Spurs will probably win, leading the Mou getting Ole sacked?....Nah, but I can dream

It’s like sitting on the last musical chair of thorns. Someone has to Take it and it’s a sigh of relief knowing Mou is controlling that club and not yours

Spurs already have a ton of offensive talent. They just need help with their backline. Mou is the perfect guy to help sort that quickly imo. It'll be fun seeing him back on the touch line this weekend. Spurs are now must see TV :lol:

Spurs already have a ton of offensive talent. They just need help with their backline. Mou is the perfect guy to help sort that quickly imo. It'll be fun seeing him back on the touch line this weekend. Spurs are now must see TV :lol:

If Spurs keep their players I too also think José could do well at Spurs. Not any trophies but he can finish top 4.

On paper this Spurs team has a lot more talent than when Mou went to United. He can definitely fix the defensive lapses they had.

One player I KNOW Mou will not be a fan of tho is Dele Ali, he’s in jeopardy.

Really dont get either one of these moves by Spurs, baffling in my own opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom