⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, starting to miss Fox Sports even more than I was yesterday while watching this game...

Need a Wolverine meme with Alexi Lalas face on it.

Man he's actually looked pretty good there. He plays LB for Canada at times as well I've heard. Regardless, we don't have much of a choice. All 3 starting CBs are out today. Alaba had to fill in at CB and Davies took his spot.

I’m sure Davies has done well at LB but we don’t want to see him at LB throughout his career. I think he has the talent to play further up.

To me, a great RB/LB is basically a failed winger. I don’t want to think Davies has failed at Winger.

I’m sure Davies has done well at LB but we don’t want to see him at LB throughout his career. I think he has the talent to play further up.

To me, a great RB/LB is basically a failed winger. I don’t want to think Davies has failed at Winger.

I agree 100%. He needs to get a chance at LW imo but he's looked so great at LB every start so far it's hard to take him out of that position right now.

Do you see Lewa out here?!?! My goodness, that touch

Yup, starting to miss Fox Sports even more than I was yesterday while watching this game...

Need a Wolverine meme with Alexi Lalas face on it.

nah **** Lalas b. He's prob the most hated person in the soccer world IMO. ESPN+ will give Bundesliga the respect it deserves when they take over.

I was wondering why some players are wearing gloves.

Temperature and weather just like that first night in NoVa a couple weeks ago :sick:

Screenshot_20191109-130248.png

Does BVB even want to win? Alcacer, Reus, Guerreiro are all on the bench with Gotze playing striker? :sick:

This is some epic load management.

nah **** Lalas b. He's prob the most hated person in the soccer world IMO. ESPN+ will give Bundesliga the respect it deserves when they take over.

I wasn’t being serious about Lalas man :lol:

he’s just the face of Fox Sports Soccer and we all miss Fox in the CL.

Chelsea fans...

I know Hazard isn’t this bad, but is it possible he’s not as good as advertised? I’d always hear about him being the third or fourth best player in the world. But idk dude legitimately might not even be better than Bugatti 2.0 Benzema. He also seems to be a bit starstruck and just happy to be there. He was signed as the galactico but instead he’s just trying to be one of the guys. Instead of the one looking to lead them. Which I get is difficult but he was also the one saying he wants to win a BdO.

Eden has his pride. He’ll bounce back. Don’t expect him to put up big numbers on the paper daily. That isn’t who he is. Once you see him doing breathtaking moves on the pitch, that’s where it begins. He’s a dangerous guy on the pitch

Eden has always been the best player under different managers at the end of seasons. He’s a late bloomer

We didn't look horrible out there, it just looks like the guys are still trying to get some chemistry going between them. A few solid chances created from good link up play, hopefully ozil and guendo grow into the second half. Torreira playing in the DM position like he has his entire career :pimp:

for those in South Florida that wanna pull up to the Miami Fan Fest

Last edited:
Eden has his pride. He’ll bounce back. Don’t expect him to put up big numbers on the paper daily. That isn’t who he is. Once you see him doing breathtaking moves on the pitch, that’s where it begins. He’s a dangerous guy on the pitch

Eden has always been the best player under different managers at the end of seasons. He’s a late bloomer

Dude is snatching souls with the dribble today

Props to your blues one of the most exciting squads right now

Leicester just a better football team plain and simple, absolutely clinical. This HAS to be the nail in the coffin for Emery, Has to

Maddison is a baller, Vardy too

#EmeryOut

Does BVB even want to win? Alcacer, Reus, Guerreiro are all on the bench with Gotze playing striker? :sick:

This is some epic load management.
they've been playing with Gotze as a false 9 for a few weeks now and it's been working....until today

for those in South Florida that wanna pull up to the Miami Fan Fest

Bantz Lord T Bantz Lord T haicheo haicheo

Remember United could have had both Bruno Fernandes and Tielemans for under €100 million? But decided they weren’t United material.

That ish was hilarious....

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom