⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn’t watch the Frankfurt match but is there any way that the players just purposely lost badly to get him fired? :lol:

A 5-1 L is wild for Bayern. You can have the worst tactics but it still doesn’t add up.

William Saliba has been killing it this season at ASSE and is now attracting interest from Real.
It would be the Arsenal thing to do to sell him without him playing a single game for us:smh:

giphy.gif

It was rumored the board was going to wait until after the weekend but I bet the players had a big say in it. Look at all these dudes faces after leaving training today knowing Kovac didn't get sacked. They all look like their dog died

in all fairness these pictures of them leaving training are ********

what are they supposed to look like leaving training?
are they supposed to have big smiles on their faces? do yall leave work everyday celebrating in your daily commute home?
they just look like people driving to me

Need Ligue 1 to overtake Serie A so that whole league could fade to irrelevance and isolation. If they don’t want to partake in a multicultural society then let them feel what it’s really like to have their wish come true of being in a bubble.

It’s not the racism from the fans, it’s the lack of action taken by the league and its clubs that makes me say screw them. They do it passively but it’s clear that they enable and support the behavior.

serie a keeps proving itself to be the worst league in the world

It’s funny how white racists hate Muslim refugees for supposedly bringing in Sharia law while also trying to force antiquated and barbaric Christian laws onto everyone

they think that promoting their bigotry while being a white dude in a suit rather than a turban makes them so much more civilized

Arsenal might be a better next step for ten Hag. Less pressure, no need to win the league immediately, easier to implement his vision since there currently isnt one. Do it Josh, hire a good manager :pimp:

:rofl: Y'all are getting Mou. Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom