⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Word on the interwebz is that the Saudi's finalized the purchase of the club yesterday and that an official announcement is supposedly imminent...

Would be kind of bittersweet to reconcile how I feel about the monarchy but I've grown to legit resent the Glazers for what they've allowed the club to become on the pitch so maybe some new blood is needed in ownership but not sure how I'd feel yet about that new blood possibly being the blood stained House of Saud

Word on the interwebz is that the Saudi's finalized the purchase of the club yesterday and that an official announcement is supposedly imminent...

Would be kind of bittersweet to reconcile how I feel about the monarchy but I've grown to legit resent the Glazers for what they've allowed the club to become on the pitch so maybe some new blood is needed in ownership but not sure how I'd feel yet about that new blood possibly being the blood stained House of Saud

Y’all may think I hate Manchester United but I don’t. The club I really hate in the EPL is Manchester City due to the ownership. Ever since City was bought by UAE royals with unlimited blood on their hands I could never rock with City. City were always a joke of a club with terrible support. It just felt so unorganic to me.

But you know what, after the success City have had I’d advise United to do it with the Saudi’s, go get that money. This isn’t a morality contest anymore, it’s a competition. If City can cheat, then other should be able to too.

But I don’t know how valid these rumors are because this Saudi/Unitedrumor has gone on for a very long time. Plus selling United right now at its LOWEST and most turbulent time is not good business for the Glazers.

I’ll say this about the possible Saudi United takeover, if it happens. It’s a wrap. All EPL fans are screwed (Wolves included)

The prince is possibly the richest man in the world. Saudi Arabia is way more powerful than the UAE and Qatar. Plus the Prince is absolutely ruthless.

Brexit FC will die and everybody will end up being bought. Bye bye Ole. The Saudis will turn this into Man City but 10x CRAZIER:lol:

1572640360422.gif

We all are :lol:

Last edited:
I don’t even think new ownership would solve united ‘s problem IF all it was was just new ownership. If their new ownership came in and Installed a proper structure and hires football people who know what they are doing it would help them but if not that wouldnt address their main problem. Their issue hasn’t been money they are still the richest club in the world and they’ve spent 900 million since Ferguson left I believe. Their main issue is not having someone or anyone for that matter in place that knows how to build a cohesive squad with a clear plan in mind (which is most likely down to the ownership not caring to hire people who know what they are doing on the football side of things) If they had even a semi competent director of football who was given 900 million to build a squad they would be much better off.

what I’m saying is united don’t need new ownership cause they need money they need new ownership cause they need someone who actually gives a **** about football and would be willing to hire higher ups that know what they are doing

Last edited:
I don’t even think new ownership would solve united ‘s problem IF all it was was just new ownership. If their new ownership came in and Installed a proper structure and hires football people who know what they are doing it would help them but if not that wouldnt address their main problem. Their issue hasn’t been money they are still the richest club in the world and they’ve spent 900 million since Ferguson left I believe. Their main issue is not having someone or anyone for that matter in place that knows how to build a cohesive squad with a clear plan in mind (which is most likely down to the ownership not caring to hire people who know what they are doing on the football side of things) If they had even a semi competent director of football who was given 900 million to build a squad they would be much better off.

Bro if the Saudis takeover the first thing that happens is - Woodward, Ole, and Brexit FC are finished. They’ll make sure to get directors and the best football people. They’ll do everything City did in the last 10 years times 10.

You think the Saudis are gonna keep the incompetent idiots that have been at United since 2006? HELL NO :lol:

No lie, this is potentially the greatest news for United and terrible news for everybody else in the EPL.

Bro if the Saudis takeover the first thing that happens is - Woodward, Ole, and Brexit FC are finished. They’ll make sure to get directors and the best football people. They’ll do everything City did in the last 10 years times 10.

You think the Saudis are gonna keep the incompetent idiots that have been at United since 2006? HELL NO :lol:

No lie, this is potentially the greatest news for United and terrible news for everybody else in the EPL.

I know they would most likely be smart enough to fire the right people and hire the right people that’s my point because that’s their real issue. But people are saying it’s good for United because of the saudi owners money not because it would be ownership that know what they were doing football wise. I was just pointing that out that people were attributing the right wrong reason as to why it would be a “good” move. Good in the sense of getting rid of bad owners who don’t know what they are doing for ones that most likely will.

Money alone doesn’t win anything

city’s owners didn’t just inject money in to city
They brought in all of Barca’s personnel and mirrored the Barca structure at city

and most importantly pep

I see Martial brought the footwork out early today...he's linking up well with Rash up top too

Really need Pogba back soon man,been sorely lacking creativity and a true scoring threat in the MF

The football has been much better as of late but still missing someone who can create a chance out of nothing and set up Rash and Tone consistently.

Got too many ball watchers in the lineup rn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom