⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How was the Chivas event for the Man U game? No bad ones out there?

It was a dope event. Free drinks and food. Met a United legend (Gary Bailey). Linked up with the supporters group. There was bad ones in there but there was badder ones in El Patio :pimp:.

It was a dope event. Free drinks and food. Met a United legend (Gary Bailey). Linked up with the supporters group. There was bad ones in there but there was badder ones in El Patio :pimp:.

El Patio is always the move on the weekends, I heard they got some good *** brunch too. I never been there, but from what i've seen, they pretty much only play latin music and the girls barely dance cause they're stuck up.

Bailey was there wearing his own jersey? I'm in a WhatsApp group that plays footy every Saturday morning. One of the guys went to the event and he posted this

IMG-20191020-WA0001.jpg

El Patio is always the move on the weekends, I heard they got some good *** brunch too. I never been there, but from what i've seen, they pretty much only play latin music and the girls barely dance cause they're stuck up.

Bailey was there wearing his own jersey? I'm in a WhatsApp group that plays footy every Saturday morning. One of the guys went to the event and he posted this

IMG-20191020-WA0001.jpg

Yep that's him :pimp:

It was so cool to meet him and hear stories about his playing days.

Gundam Wing! He's deserved that with Rodri out he's playing the 6 again and he's been great today in that role. He play so much better in that position that further up in midfield

Absolutely stupid from Fernadinho making that tackle already on a yellow. Absolutely no reason fro that we are 3-0 up. Was always gonna be booked again for that smh

Good win. Sterling great as always, always nice to see KDB get a goal, Cancelo and Mendy lookin really good but still gotta manage Mendys health well. Gundam Wing pls only play the 6 when required. So much better there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom