• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow what a miss Cutrone.....you god damn bum

why couldn’t he had stayed at Milan and we get Rafael Leão

:smh:

ESPN isn't airing inter/juve on ESPN, ESPN2 or ESPN news tomorrow. Instead they're showing a USA women's soccer friendly, MLL lacrosse, and a college football recap show on those 3 channels. Bundesliga is gonna get the same treatment going forward too. Absolute joke
espn is complete garbage

Wolves set up more defensively then I expected and they’ve defended extremely well. Feels like the type of match we are gonna need a wonder goal cause otherwise they are cutting out everything into the box whether it be low or on the ground. Need gundam wing to stop taking corners he’s just not good at them

One of my Chelsea homies lookin to be sitting pretty right now in a bet he made with another one of my united homies that Abraham would score more than Martial and Rashford this season :lol:

wolves look really good in the first half. Really missing KDB in the midfield. I am just not a big fan of Ilkay. I don't think he brings much as far as creativity or pace or finishing. Just a very solid player in there but thats about it

Also really bitter about ESPN not playing the Inter Juve game. Now gonna have to track down a stream. God forbid they play 1 or 2 games a year on the actual network instead of trying to force ESPN+ down everyones throat. Just do it like NBC SN. Make ESPN + be for people who want to follow their smaller clubs and air 1-2 games a week on the actual network

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom