⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VAR isn't trash the refs aren't using it correctly or using it all
its not VAR tho.. its the rules to actually use VAR that is trash. All goals should be reviewed, not this whole "if someone's foot is in the box you cant review" or the pen not given to martial because "he took a swipe at it". Stupid really
i agree with both of yall but same difference

the worst part is var should've disallowed the first watford goal

var is trash right now... if it's not consistent then it's no better than it was without var.
I’m deadass starting to think the English FA is instructing their refs to use VAR incorrectly. With all the other examples we’ve seen of correct usage it makes NO sense they are being this **** with VAR

I’m deadass starting to think the English FA is instructing their refs to use VAR incorrectly
it really does feel like the prem is trying interpret var in their own way, different from the rest of the world, and it's not for the better.

IMG_20190915_145558.jpg

Portuguese Lucas Vasquez just got a goal and sent off. Smh not united material Coupé It Coupé It [/QUOTE

Bruno has actually been itching to get sent off recently. He’s on a campaign to humiliate the refs of the Portuguese league. Couple weeks ago he went Nuts in a post game interviews...

A lot of things he said I agreed with, especially the part where he said “that’s why Portuguese clubs don’t go anything in europe anymore... these refs in our country are a disgrace”

Beans Beans

This mayyyyyy be badd goal keeping but bro, look at this swerve and knuckle ball. :sick:

Y’all be the judge...

Last edited:
Liverpool needs to go after Bruno. That boy hungry.

**** I thought Liverpool would have made the move since Bruno and Klopp were huggin each other in pre season. But Pool didn’t spend money.

I think it’s the best and most ideal situation for Bruno.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom