⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interested to see what Pep will do without Laporte. Just plug Otamendi in maybe Fernandinho or play Walker back there and leave Concelo and Zinchencko out wide

i love it when white people tell everyone what is real racism and what is not
thanks italian bros. here i was thinking monkey chants were racist this whole time. glad we got that straightened out

serie a is the florida of world football

SoFlo is my second home, so trust me....

South Florida is not “regular” Florida..... they should be their own state.

But as for the rest of Florida, yeaaaa :lol:

Interested to see what Pep will do without Laporte. Just plug Otamendi in maybe Fernandinho or play Walker back there and leave Concelo and Zinchencko out wide

Most likely. with stones being injured (but hes supposed to be back fit after the break but being fit doesnt mean ready to start) We will most likely go otamendi and fernandinho like we ended the last match when laporte had to come off or we go otamendi and walker and have Cancelo as RB. Personally Id like to see that the most

Might even see Rodri at centerback and move Fernadinho back to CDM who knows. At least theres versatiliy in our squad to were we can cover this for now until stones is back fit and in form

SoFlo is my second home, so trust me....

South Florida is not “regular” Florida..... they should be their own state.

But as for the rest of Florida, yeaaaa :lol:

Agree, I lived a little north of Tampa when I worked for USL, it was something else I tell ya.

Looks like I need a replacement for Laporte in fantasy. My team can't catch a break, first Alisson now Laporte.

People always want to use the sports world to as a platform to voice their ignorance without judgement because they can't do it in their day to day life.

If you insult someone based on their skin color or religion or whatever it may be, you're doing it because you know its offensive. But yet you shouldn't be called out on it because it's just in good fun?

Those same people get upset when athletes voice their opinions on social or political issues. People ain't **** man.

The levels of stupidity or just lack of humanity some people have that think race should be on the table cause alls fair in the name of "banter" is insane. Should be banned from attending matches. Big difference between yelling you suck at someone and making monkey noises and these fools actually have it in them to equate them as "nah just jokes man"

City could have bought a CB that satisfied their all their parameters, going into the season with 3 natural CBs is just a mistake especially when two of them can be liabilities. Its just a dumb move no matter how smart that club is, you're facing Liverpool with some combination of Stones, Oats, Fernandinho or Walker

So many fellow white Belgians attacking Lukaku on Twitter for a supposed "victim complex", disgraceful. :smh:
The minute he scores for us again they'll go back to cheering him on. Clowns.

City could have bought a CB that satisfied their all their parameters, going into the season with 3 natural CBs is just a mistake especially when two of them can be liabilities. Its just a dumb move no matter how smart that club is, you're facing Liverpool with some combination of Stones, Oats, Fernandinho or Walker

Agreed.

But they instead went for another world class RB who hasn’t played a minute :smh:

So many fellow white Belgians attacking Lukaku on Twitter for a supposed "victim complex", disgraceful. :smh:

does Hazard get this kind of abuse in Belgium? :nerd:

Agreed.

But they instead went for another world class RB who hasn’t played a minute :smh:

It's not like they didn't try... Allegedly they went after Maguire, but he rebuffed them for United.

does Hazard get this kind of abuse in Belgium? :nerd:
I think the worst I've heard about Hazard is that he's not cut out to be a captain :lol:

I would say Witsel has gotten the worst treatment out of all our national team players. The amount of scapegoating he went through in our Wilmots years was ridiculous. You'd think he was the worst player on the planet the way people reacted to him being named in the starting 11 every time.

I think the worst I've heard about Hazard is that he's not cut out to be a captain :lol:

I would say Witsel has gotten the worst treatment out of all our national team players. The amount of scapegoating he went through in our Wilmots years was ridiculous. You'd think he was the worst player on the planet the way people reacted to him being named in the starting 11 every time.

that's crazy :wow: :lol:

so who in your opinion get the "golden boy" treatment in Belgium?

Belgium Belgium quick geo-political question.....

Why can’t the French speaking part Belgium just go back to being a part of France, and why can’t the Dutch speaking part of Belgium just go back to the Netherlands? It would make European life so much easier :lol:

Haven’t the Flemish always had beef with the French speaker anyways? :lol:

Also why is your username always a country? :lol:

Belgium Belgium quick geo-political question.....

Why can’t the French speaking part Belgium just go back to being a part of France, and why can’t the Dutch speaking part of Belgium just go back to the Netherlands? It would make European life so much easier :lol:

Haven’t the Flemish always had beef with the French speaker anyways? :lol:

Also why is your username always a country? :lol:
If only it was that simple :lol: For reference, the Dutch speaking part of Belgium is the Flanders region. The French speaking part is the Wallonia region. Think of it as north (Flanders) and south (Wallonia), with Brussels inbetween. Each of those 3 has their own government. Additionally you also have the small German speaking region, which is located in the south but also has its own government.
It's a very complicated system.

Municipal government -> Provincial government -> Flemish/Wallonian/German/Brussels regional government -> Federal government.

It's true that the Flemish tend to dislike the south and secession has actually been a prominent topic in our politics, though it has diminished a lot in recent years.
Part of the problem is that learning French is mandatory in Flanders but it's not necessarily mandatory in the Wallonia region to learn Dutch. You can see this pretty clearly in our parliament, where a lot of Wallonian politicians have to wear earpieces with a translator.

To show you how bad this problem can be, Belgium currently holds the Guiness World Record for longest time spent without a functioning government in peacetime.
541 days to be exact, all because Flanders and Wallonia couldn't agree on which side got to claim certain towns on the regional border. Some of those towns' populations wanted to split because of the language barrier dividing their communities and then both sides argued endlessly over who got to keep what.
The worst part was that we initially took over the record from a war-torn Iraq and our dysfunction still went on for another 200 days or so.

As for my username, I would've taken Void but it was unavailable when I joined. I decided to just go with a Young Scooter song I liked at the time :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom