⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ousmane posted on snapchat a pic with the plane and spanish flag emoji, i's a wrap. if son don't pan out money will not be gettin shelled out no more

Liverpool worried coutinho can take his transfer request public... thought everything was gravy? :emoji_thinking:

Just #FCBHack trying to stir the pot yet again.

We already look like the bad guys here, a silly little "letter" isn't going to much more damage.

That Dembele price tag is insane :lol:

It really is given this just last year

Insane come up since they were never gonna be in position to pay all those bonuses,now instead of paying those up, they get to flip him for 10x the initial fee they paid :sick:

That Dembele price tag is insane :lol:
yeah it is but still :smokin

if this is actually true
dembele is gonna eat...playing off of messi is going to give him so much space.
gonna be fun watching dembele progress

barca have had a lot of great french players

He's definitely the closest Neymar "replacement" Barca could find on the market playing style wise but damn Dortmund made sure to get most of that Neymar bag :lol::sick:

Lowkey salty about dude getting to possibly reach his prime at Barca :smh:

Dude and Mbappe possibly both going for north of 150m at 20 and 18 is wild as hell though,potential has definitely overtaken talent/production in market evaluations in recent years

I remember when they said Barca was an "organic" club a couple years ago

How laughable that is now.

imagine the prices next summer...smh.

heres a good look at how fast dembele is. man has some wheels.

he tore england up this day...
france is great this world cup but by the following wc they will be crazy. umtiti varane mbappe dembele and pogba will be peaking in their careers

It really is given this just last year

Insane come up since they were never gonna be in position to pay all those bonuses,now instead of paying those up, they get to flip him for 10x the initial fee they paid :sick:

Most of the 37m is a reselling bonus for Puma and his former club which we will still have to pay now. Even if it had been a "regular" bonus we could have afforded that.

if this is actually true
dembele is gonna eat...playing off of messi is going to give him so much space.
gonna be fun watching dembele progress

It's a done deal if you read between the lines of what HJW said to the press yesterday. You'll get a great player, ballon d'or material, I would say. Only question is his mental strength.

The way you tried to force this transfer was a disgrace, though. I'm seriously glad everyone stayed firm and made you pay what we initially asked for.

imagine the prices next summer...smh.

heres a good look at how fast dembele is. man has some wheels.

he tore england up this day...
france is great this world cup but by the following wc they will be crazy. umtiti varane mbappe dembele and pogba will be peaking in their careers

Digne not included?

Not the sexiest award but its deserved :lol:,dude showed out

Wouldn't have been mad at Mkhi getting it either,man had his best games for the squad last season in EL play

europa league is football purgatory ... have fun arsenal

liverpool getting it all wrong.
this is what happens when you hold players against their will

europa league is football purgatory ... have fun arsenal

liverpool getting it all wrong.
this is what happens when you hold players against their will

If Arsenal don't get out of their group AFTV may seriously implode....LOL

As of this Coutinho saga, if the fee structure Trey and Tom broke down earlier is correct, I don't blame Pool for not selling one bit. Barca wilding with that....LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom