⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lukakau gets painted as some physical brute but im always impressed by his passing seems to never get tunnel vision like some other strikes I watch.
He's definitely become a much more rounded striker since joining,he's worked hard on improving other parts of his game. It's definitely gonna make Belgium that much more interesting to watch in Russia imo

Great cleanup and reaction from Alexis after the block, that's what great players do.

Glad to see Rash getting some minutes, would love to see him get a start soon. Think the team could use his energy + pace at times.

Pogba, Rashford and Martial off the bench... nice to have these options available to you.

Looking forward to the Arsenal - Everton match after. Mkhi and Obama in are both in the starting XI

Sanchez is so dangerous.

I would say that rashford should take notes but his center of gravity is just way too high I think to stay strong on the ball and not get knocked off like Sanchez does.

alexis throwing tantrums out there like someone who regrets his decision already :lol:

ezgif-3-345c06a1eb.gif

:pimp:

And he was a 9/10 regardless :lol:

Creative players naturally lose the ball more often since they're always taking risks by trying to make things happen

Wouldn't be surprised,dude was getting fouled all match long :lol:

The ref was letting things fly out there early

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom